Chris/August

Chris POV

Chris POV

"Yn what do you mean you're about to have the baby?" I questioned beginning to panic as I began to pack up my things.

"Chris...I know my water is about to break any second now and you're on tour! You're going to make me have this baby by myself!" She cried, my heart was hurting hearing her cry like that.

"Baby, I'm packing my things right now as we speak! My private jet will get me there before the birth baby I promise." I reassured her.

"Chris I'm scared..." She cried even harder. "Yn no, don't be. We prepared for this moment remember?"

"Together Chris! We prepared for this together! I'm all by myself...I'm so scared Chris! I'm not.....Ouch!" She screeched.

"Yn what's wrong?!"

"My...my water just broke! Chris I'm not going to make it to the hospital!" She cried out some more making me extra nervous.

"Yn baby calm down, I'm gonna send August to you okay?"

"Okay."

We hung up and I quickly dialed August number telling him everything. He's the only person I knew to call because we were neighbors.

August POV

I quickly got to Chris house and pounded on the door until Yn finally answered. Her pants were soaking wet and she was panicking.

"August...thank you....Chris...he's...he's not going to make it is he?!" She cried. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the car . "He'll be there."

We got to the hospital and they immediately admitted her and began to prepare for her labor.

"Sir are you the father? We are going to need you to put on the proper equipment. Here you go." A nurse says handing me a blue suit outfit with gloves and a mask.

"Ma'am I'm not-"

"Sir please put that on before you miss the birth of your child!" She demands and I just did so.

I entered the room seeing her cry and yell. "Oh my gosh...she's ready to have this baby!" The Doctor says.

"Dad...come hold her hand." A nurse says to me and I just went with the flow taking Yn hand as she squeezed it really tight.

"Breathe okay? Because you're gonna need to push in any second." I say to her.

Yn did so and they were ready for her to push . Even though this whole situation is mixed up because they think I'm the father I was still excited.

Once she pushed enough she finally had her baby boy.

They let her hold him then few seconds later handed me a pair of scissors to cut the umbilical cord and I did so.

They then took the baby to wash him and stuff. "August, Chris Really missed everything." Yn cried.

I felt so bad. "Yn, he'll be here."

She shook her head. "These doctors think you're the father of my child! You shouldn't be here Chris should..."

Before I could speak Chris rushes in. "Baby, I'm so sorry-"

"Sir you are going to have to leave!" A nurse tells him while pushing him out.

-

Thoughts?