Chris

Chris POV

Chris POV

As I was playing my 2k Yn straddled me blocking the view. I quickly paused the game and looked at her.

"Baby...what are you doing?" I playfully whined.

She glide her index finger across my bottom lip and admired my face.

"I'm starting to think you love your game more than me." She says taking the controller out of my hand and sitting it beside me.

"Maybe." I say jokingly and she playfully hit my chest.

"Christopher Brown..." She says looking at me as if she was staring into my soul.

"Yes baby?"

"Do you like being famous?"

I licked my lips. "Sometimes. Somedays I'm like man I'm so blessed, I love my life, my fans, and the money. But sometimes I sit there and think...damn this is just too much. I still get bashed about some shit I did years ago, I hate not being able to just walk around whenever because fans run up to me damn near trying to snatch everything I got on, people calling me everyday for a feature or wanting me featured on their songs, and sometimes when you not here I be upstairs crying...real shit." I admit.

She cupped my face and looked at me very concerned. "Why baby?"

"I be too stressed, it be a lot on my plate. The world sees me as this happy goofy person but in reality I shut down and be depressed. It really be hard..and I've been doing this shit for years. The hate gets to me sometimes, it's a lot of people who won't let me perform because of the Rihanna situation. And I completely understand, I shouldn't have beat that girl like I did. That day was scary to me, and I just thought she loved me so much hopefully she wouldn't tell. But her picture was up everywhere, she telling Oprah and shit. But she came back..." I say drifting off.

"Why did you think she did that?"

"Because she thought maybe she could change me, maybe she could be that guardian Angel for me, and to encourage me in a positive way."

She nodded.

"But now that I'm with you, so many people ask am I beating you or am I verbally abusive, and that really pisses me off. No matter how old I get, who I date, or how many fans still support me...that situation will always and I mean ALWAYS get thrown in my face." I sigh as gripped a little harder on Yn waist.

She rubbed up and down on both of my arms. "Chris it's okay..."

"You know you see me as a monster too." I say as I tried to fight my tears.

"Chris I don't. Do you think I'll be here with you if I thought that? Chris I've know what happened...and yes you practically lost your marbles but at the same time you owned up to your shit, you admitted that you were wrong, and to me you're handling the negative shit well." She says.

I shook my head. "But I can't handle it Yn, sometimes it's not even the Rihanna situation. People throw up Karrueche too, saying I beat and stalked her."

"So what happened then?"

" I never beat that girl. It's maybe some times where I'll grab her aggressively and yell at her when we're arguing but I never hit her. The stalking situation is kind of true because I loved her. I felt like she was cheating on me, she wouldn't answer my calls or texts, she would always say she's going to leave me...I just made a complete fool out of myself. There's pictures around of me trying to talk to her and stuff...I seen her with Quavo from the migos and I lost it thinking how can she move on like that? Why is she with him out of all people? I didn't even know that was her type."

Yn looked at me and sigh. "Chris your perfect for me. I don't care what people say, it's people who will DM me trying to warn me about you like I didn't know your past. People would comment on my pics and say I'm dumb how can I date a woman beater and that I must be desperate or using you, when I'm not. I get why people would say that I'm using you because I entered your life while you're famous...but only if they knew I have my own money and you chose to be with me. Honestly I think God put us together, we make each other happy, and I'm trying to help you through your tough times. When we argue you don't do anything that people think you're doing, we talk it out and apologize to one another and nobody knows that...but we're just going to let them guess what happens behind closed doors." She smiled as she caressed both of my cheeks.

"I love you so much Yn, I don't want to lose you and I hope I don't do anything stupid that will cause you to leave me-"

"Chris you won't. I'm not leaving you, your the love of my life...my Bestfriend...my everything. And I hope one day we'll get married and be together for the rest of our lives ." She says leaning in pecking my lips.

"We will Baby don't worry." I say reassuring her.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

-

Thoughts?
What if this is how Chris really feels?
😭