Trey

A/N : I have a habit of making Trey an asshole 🤣🥰.

Trey POV

"Remember what I said right?"Trey says looking at me.

I nodded. "Yes I fell."

He smiled. "Good, have a good day at work baby. I love you." He then leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

I pushed my shades closer to my eyes and walked inside my boutique.

"Hey Yn."
"Hey girl."
"Good morning!"

My employees says to me.

"Hey y'all." I smiled walking behind the counter.

About 20 minutes later into working Jen walked over and stood next to me staring at me.

"Girl what's wrong with you?"

I weakly smiled. "Girl nothing."

"It's not even that sunny outside but yet you had them sun glasses on all day." She says.

"I really like them that's all." I lied as I fixed a few jewelry.

She snatched my glasses off my face exposing my black eye.

"What the fuck happened to you!?" She whispered yelled.

"I fell Jen it's nothing serious."

"Fell into what? A fist?"

I chuckled nervously. "Don't be ridiculous."

"Is Trey hitting on you?"

My eyes widened. "What? No! Never! He would never put his hands on me."

She shook her head. "You're lying to me."

"Alright I'll tell you what happened. I was in the parking garage of our building and some girl walked up on me asking if I was with Trey and once I said yeah she began punching on me. I didn't wanna tell anyone because that's embarrassing." I lied and I could tell she wasn't buying it.

"Yn...I know you're lying. Just admit it, you tryna to make everybody around here jealous of you guys Relationship but in reality nobody wanna be like y'all. Just 2 weeks ago you came up in here limping, we know Trey beating your ass. My sister went through that shi-"

I cut her off. "Jen I'm sorry to hear that, but just because your sister went through it doesn't mean everybody else is." I grabbed my glasses from her putting them back on and she sigh.

"Alright fine."

After work Trey picked me up and we went home. "I'll cook dinner tonight." He says as he pecked my lips.

He sat his keys on the island and began to wash dishes. "How was work?"

"It was....stressful."

"Why?"

I removed my glasses and he looked back at me. "People saw? You said you fell right?"

"Yeah but everybody wasn't buying it. Trey you just need to stop putting your hands on me ."

He took a glass plate and throws it to the ground as it shattered. "Don't tell me what to do! You be fucking testing me! You the reason I do the shit I do!"

I sat there scared not moving or talking, then he began breaking every glass dish we had.

-

Well...