August(Pt 3)

Yn POV

Yn POV

Once I went in I stood at the bottom of the steps and took a deep breath. I then made my way into the bedroom and into the walk in closet looking at his side of stuff. I began to gather his shit and sit in the the backyard and once all of it was there I took the lighter fluid and poured it on every inch of his things next setting it on fire as I watched it burn.

Part of me wish I put him in the fucking fire...but I wasn't lucky enough.

I say about 1 hour goes by I hear the sound of keys and my door unlocking, I ran out of the living room and to the front door seeing August and Aliyah walking in.

"Get out before I hurt the both of you." I say trying to be calm as possible.

"We got to talk to you Yn." Aliyah says.

I frowned crossing my arms. "Girl fuck you, i don't want to talk to your fake ass."

She rolled her eyes and looked over to the side.

August stepped to me and sigh. "Yn I apologize for making you think I was going to propose to you. I never even thought or planned on marrying you. Aliyah has been taking your spot for a while now...I started to gain feelings for her."

I pushed him back. "Do y'all not see how fucked up this is?! Y'all are missing the whole point of this situation! It's the fact that you were my Bestfriend and you were my boyfriend and you guys were in a secret relationship behind my back! That's why I don't trust no fucking body. Aliyah you were my friend since fucking preschool, you think this shit is okay?"

Aliyah stepped to me. "Yn I swear I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just don't see what's the big deal...we are Bestfriends if August and I love each other you should be able to accept that and be happy for us."

I began rubbing my temples then immediately slapping her. She held on to her cheek and looked over to August.

"Yn you need to stop beating up on her." August says .

"You need to not tell me what to do! Fuck both of you bitches." I shout.

August shook his head. "How bout you and me talk one on one."

"We don't need to talk, get your shit and go....oh wait I burned all your shit so just leave!" I say.

He frowned. "Burned my shit for what?!"

"You're dumb just leave now!"

Aliyah shook her head. "August baby let's just leave, she'll never be happy or accept this."

"You damn Right! What the fuck do I look like?"

Aliyah stepped out the house and August stayed looking at me. "Yn....I still have love for you. Would you ever forgive me?"

I slapped him in the face . "Of course not, I hate you."

-

Thoughts???