When You Meet Again

Katsuki Bakagou

Narrator's POV

⚠️Warning ⚠️ Swearing because....Bakugou

You're 15 years old

You stood nervously in front of the big Class 1-A door. You only moved back 3 days ago since you were picked to be a transfer student from your school to their sister school which is U.A. And it's been a long time since you've seen your dad and he looks, the same. You inherited your mother's look, (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/s) (e/c) eyes. The only thing you have similar to your dad is your quirk and your attitude. You love to sleep!

'So, we have a foreign transfer student here today! She'll be joining your class, please come in' your dad said in a monotone voice. You walked in and stood next to your dad.

'Introduce yourself and after that just chat and make friends, the principle gave you this period to do so. I'll go to sleep now' He instructed. You gave him a look before looking around the classroom. Something familiar caught your eye. This will be interesting, wonder if he still....

'Hello, my name is Aizawa [Y/n]! I hope we could all get along!' You exclaimed, figeting with the hem of your skirt.

'WHAT?!' A voice yelled, a voice which you recognise. Everyone's attention turned to a certain ash blonde boy, Katsuki. He got out of his seat and came charging towards you. Katsuki grabbed you by your collar and lifted you up. His crimson red eyes glaring into yours.

'Why the fuck did you come back without telling me?' He growled softly. His glare soften and was tempted to hug you but didn't because of his pride. His grip tighten and let you go.

'W-welcome back, [Y/n]-chan!' You heard a voice said. You immediately turn to see Midoriya Izuku standing there.

'Deku!' You squealed before hugging him. He hugged back.

'You two know each other?' A brown haired girl asked.

'Yes, me, Dek- Izuku and Kacch- Katsuki were childhood friends! You must be...Ochako Uraraka- san!' You explained.

'Yes! How'd you know? Do you have a mind-Reading quirk?' She asked as people started crowding around you.

'N-no, I have and erasing quirk like da- Aizawa-sensei! I can also copy the opponents quirk if I concentrate hard enough!' You explained, shyly. You peeked at Kacchan to see him sitting in his seat, irritated. As more people started to crowd you, more questions were asked.

Time skipped to after school!

You quickly packed your bag as you looked around, Katsuki was already gone. You sighed, all this time you've been waiting to meet him and when you finally did, it was not what you expected. You were disappointed and sad. You got your stuff and started walking towards the door. When you reached it, someone grabbed you by the hand and pulled you into a hug.

'Now, that's the reaction I was looking for, I didn't break my promise~' You smiled as you hugged the ash blonde back.

'Do you have any idea how much I missed you?! And how long I've waited?!' He yelled.

'And that's not the reaction I was looking for' You sighed, 'I miss you too, Kacchan!'

'Tch, let's go! I'll buy you your favourite ice cream like when we were little'

'Yay!'

And so you walked home with Katsuki and gotten ice cream on the way there. You also catched up....a lot.

Shoto Todocutie

His POV

You are 15