When They Get Jealous [Part 2]

Denki Kaminari
Third Person's POV

[Y/n] sat silently, enjoying her lunch on the benches outside the cafeteria. Denki had to talk with Aizawa-Sensei about something so he wasn't present to enjoy lunch with his precious girlfriend, and [Y/n] was feeling pretty down today. She hasn't smiled the entire day, which she usually does.

Sighing she threw her food into the bin and made her way to the rooftop. Leaning against the white walls of the small room she exited to get there, her eyes slowly closed.

Cold

It was cold

Wind was blowing against me

I could feel ice forming on my skin

How I regret going on the rooftop, without any jacket whatsoever in winter

How dumb of me

Warmth

I feel warmth now

Eyes fluttering open, [Y/n] was expecting to see Denki, but instead, Bakugo, glaring at her.

'Bakugo? What are you doing here?' [Y/n] asked, rubbing her eyes. Her skin which once felt cold, now felt a warm fabric wrap around her engulfing her in comfort. She glance down to see a nice black blanket wrapped around her.

'Thanks,' She muttered. 

'Don't thank me,' Bakugo muttered and sat down beside her.

'So, what's up with you?' He asked.

'N-nothing,' She answer

Change of POV

'Really? Nothing? Seriously [Y/n]! Is that the best fucking answer? I've known you long enough know what's fucking wrong,' He sighed.

'Fine Fine, you got me,' You sighed and leaned back.

'It's just...I feel tired that's all, tired of singing, tired of my dad using me, like...sometimes I wonder, if...he is really my dad...at all,' You said.

'That's fucking deep,' Bakugo muttered which you glared at.

'Ah, what the fuck, I'm sure it's just your stupid imagination that's all,' He sighed.

'Sure,' You sighed and scratched your head.

'Well, Thank you Bakugo for the lovely...uh...therapy session? Whatever,' You smiled as you stood up and stretched.

'You're welcome,' He grumbled and did the same thing. 

'Thanks once again...love you bakudick,' you snickered. 

'What?!' Kaminari exclaimed dropping his can drink when he opened the foortop door to hear the shocking confession.

'Platonically!' You exclaimed, trying to prevent your dumbass boyfriends from misinterpreting anything. Bakugo took this as a cue to leave and shoved Kaminari out of the way before exiting the scene.

'Uh!' Kaminari huffed out in anger. You laughed and beckoned him to come closer, your arms open. He snuggled into your arms and hugged you tightly.

'This here? Mine! No one can have it. Especially that jerk, Bakupoop! Why would you love him?! Platonically or romantically I don't care!' He whined like a child and hugged you tighter, burrying his face in the crook fo your neck. 

'I love everyone, Denks. Why? You jealous? Do you want to be the only person to have my love?' You laughed at his childishness, it was overwhelmingly adorable. 

'Of course, just like how you have my whole heart, I want your heart to be mine and mine only,' He smiled, his little line made your heart explode into a thousand pieces and you gripped him tightly.