When You See Them Shirtless [Part 2]

A/N Sorry for not updating much! But here ya go! Enjoy!

Kaminari Denki
Author's POV

You were just stretching with the other girls when Pikachu and his purple haired pervert friend came rushing out. The first thing that caught your eye was Denki's abs. You never seen them and you never wanted to. You always thought the blonde was like Mineta. You eyes followed his every move. You were so deep in thought you didn't notice him walking towards you and was standing in front of you. It was only until his voice made you snapped out of your thoughts.
'Enjoying the view?' He smirked.
'Yes, never thought you have a hot body,' You grinned. 
'Should I take that as a offend or a compliment?' He frowned slightly, leaning against you. His face was almost touching yours.
'Both,' You said, kissing him on the lips. You walked away to join the other girls, leaving him there in shock.
'Lucky~ Hey hey Kaminairi! What's her cup size?' Mineta grinned. (I'm sorry >~<) Kaminari stared blankly at him for a minute. You and the other girls got out of the pool for a quick water break and that's when Denki pushed Mineta into the pool.
'Indiscriminate Discharge 1,3000 volts!' Denki yelled as he touched the water causing Mineta  inside to die! Ha, if only that happened but sadly it didn't it only burnt him to not attend the rest of the pool day.
'Dang, you should've just killed him Denki,' Shiro yawned as he hung from the roof upside down.
'Todomin-San! I think you should get down from there! Not only will you hurt yourself but...,' Iida started lecturing the male.
'I agree with, Shiro...you should've just killed him,' You said. He looked at you and then at Shiro.
'Why do you girls hate Mineta so much?' He chuckled.
'Scuse me? I'm a boy,' Shiro frowned. Denki only shrugged.
'Heh, you'll know the feeling...soon,' You scoffed as you pulled Denki to a secluded place. You looked around to see no one around as a clueless Denki followed you like a lost puppy. You planted a soft kiss on his lips before taking your phone out and taking a picture of his abs.
'I'll set it as my wallpaper,' You giggled, tapping your phone.

********Kissing scene********

'Mermaid,' Denki called out to you.
'Hmm?' You hummed in response still looking at your phone. Denki came onwards you and hugged you from behind, his hands wrapped your waist, his head buried in the crook of your neck.
'You've seen me shirtless now, why can't I see you?' He said softly, hands slowly moving up your waist.
'Denki, if you become Mineta I'll break up with you and kill you,' You said in a serious tone but you were just joking. His hands stopped just inches away from your chest.
'I'm kidding, if you want to muck around then not here, we'll do it when we get home,' You chuckled lightly before kissing him on the lips. He kissed back of course, you wrapped your arms around his neck as you bit his lips letting an entry into his mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance and he won sadly. After a long French kiss you pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from your lips to his. You smiled before he peck your lips and brought you back to the others.

Shinso Hitoshi

'Shinsoooooooooooo-,' You sang as you entered his room. Your face exploded into a massive blush as you saw him, fresh out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist leaving his top part uncovered.

'Oh...[Y/n]...hello,' He casually greeted. It didn't take much before you turned around and slammed the door.

'S-S-sorry for not knocking!' You stuttered.

'Let me change and I'll be right out,' You heard him say. You plopped yourself on the couch.

'He is hawt! I never imagine him being so ripped! What the hell? Is that really Shinso? I'm so lucky~' You muttered to yourself as you hug the couch pillow. You felt hands wrapped around your waist and pull you into a cuddle. You could feel his abs against your back.