Missing 2

Kirishima Eijirou

The white haired male stood in front of the intimidating building, he sighed and leaned against the wall. The male watched as students passed by, they all were not attending UA which made the male fidgety. A girl who has been clearly taken without her permission and he couldn't save her, taking in the information of her uniform, he decided to inform the school she is attending. 

'Can I help you?' A male with green hair and freckles asked the male, he was suspicious of this unknown person who stood next their school. 

Recognising the hero-in-training he quickly explained what he witness

'A girl with white hair? Was she semi-transparent?' Midoriya asked. The male nodded. 

'U-uh, I'll go tell Mr Aizawa! Stay here!' He panicked and ran into the school. 

t i m e     s k i p 

'Thank you for informing us,' The sleepy pro-hero bowed which the male bowed back in respect. 

'Oh, and one more thing, the kidnapper claimed he was her "dad",' the male said before he left

'it's all my fault, I shouldn't have argued with her, why did I argue with her?! That was not so manly!' Kirishima exclaimed and paced around the staff office

'Take your love problem to your own room, we need to get [L/n] back before something happens to her,' Aizawa shooed. 

Kirishima was devastated and so was your class, even Monoma stopped being a jerk to worry for you. Kirishima was worried sick and couldn't sleep much. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

'yea, Kirishima? What's up?' Midoriya yawned. 

'Um...I wanna go rescue [Y/n],' Kirishima said 

hey sorry its short i forgot abt wattpad but dont expect an update sorry its crappy thank you all