Tamaki Catch-Up [2]

First Date

- Being the more dominant one in the relationship you took him to a zoo
- Observing the animals while eating ice-cream
- Went to a butterfly center where you learn and look at butterflies flying around freely
- Had lunch before heading to a nearby park
- Watches you interact with kids and hang upside down on the monkey bars
- Took a lot of photos
- Went back to the dorm
- Cuddles while watching dramatic movie
- Falls asleep while cuddling
- Nejire comes in and took photos before bouncing out

He Meets Your Parent(s)

It was the weekend and for some reason you were homesick, and so you decided to go home for once, see how your family were doing.

'[Y/n]? Where are you heading?' Tamaki asked as he popped his head into your room. You were packing your backpack with some treats and delight. Tamaki was very comfortable with you since you guys started dating.

'Hmm? I'm heading back home for a visit, see how they're doing ya know?' You hummed as Tamaki walked into your dimly lit room.

'Can I come?' Tamaki asked as he hugged you from behind.

'Ooh, being the dominant one here,' You cooed as Tamaki blushed and retracted his hands.

'I like it,' You said and grabbed his hands, putting them on your hips as you continued packing. He rested his head in the crook of your neck.

'...sure...you can come,' You spoke, your usual sweet tone was gone, replaced with a dark, sad tone. Tamaki furrowed his eyebrows and held your hand.

'What do I bring?' He smiled shyly which you found really cute and tackled him onto the bed, giving a quick peck on the lips you bounced up and grabbed your bag.

'Anything, but most importantly yourself! You're going to meet my parents!' You beamed and ran out of the room.

'W-Wait for me!' Tamaki called out, quietly.

'Toilet!' You yelled out. Your classmates were all used to your random bursts of happiness and sunshine-y acts, yelling out random stuff occasionally to lighten the mood. So you yelling "toilet" was pretty normal, considering how no one is in the common room.

Locking the door, your bag slipped down and hit the floor with a thud. You felt something wet and warm slowly made their way from your face onto the floor.

'Shit'

x T I M E S K I P x

'We're here!' You cheered as you stopped in front of a huge house.

'After two hours...you live so far,' Tamaki muttered.

'Come meet my siblings!' You beamed as you knocked on the door.

'Hello? [Y/N]! You're back!' A young female with orange messy hair cheered.

'Emma, I missed you!' You smiled as you hugged the young female.

'Everybody! [Y/n]'s back!' Emma yelled and kids big and small ran towards the door, tackling you onto the soft green grass that surrounded the house. Tamaki just watched as you interacted with them, now he knows how you are so good with kids.

'Ah! Almost forgot! Everyone this is Tamaki Amajiki, my boyfriend,' You smiled as the kids oohed.

'Tamaki, these are my brothers and sister,' You said, waiting for a reaction.

x T I M E S K I P x

You were standing in a middle of flowers, Tamaki beside you observing the butterflied that flew around nearby.

'I grew up here, and of course I'm not related to any of them, but do you want to meet my parents next?' You asked Tamaki who looked at you with a soft expression.

'S-sure,' He said shyly, scratching his neck.

'Here,' You mumbled before pulling him into a forest. Past the forest you went into a clearing where the light shone and in the middle was two gravestones.

'[Y-Y/n]?' Tamaki froze at the scene, you took out flowers from your bag and placed them on the gravestones.

'They're in a better place now, I hope...mom, dad meet Tamaki, he's sweet and caring,' You smiled, continue listing the great things about Tamaki and stopping to clap your hands together and pray. 

'I'm sorry,' Tamaki spoke up as soon as you turned to look at him.

'For what? Silly Maki, I'm not sad! I'm happy, that you're here with me! Now let's go home, before Nejire finds out we're gone,' You beamed, Tamaki smiled before intertwining your hands with his.

Little did he know

'I'm fine'

A/N Tamaki Catch Up [3] is coming soon! So is Dabi and Deku's