When He Thinks About You

Katsuki Blowup Boi
His POV
During a young age

I wonder how's [Y/n]chan is doing right now. It's lonely here without her. Well, I keep my life more interesting with Deku. What will she say if she know Deku is quirkless? I miss her. I miss her pretty face! Wait what?! Tbh she is pretty but not that pretty!! Her eyes are lovely tho... ahh! I should get some sleep. Goodnight [Y/n]chan! Wherever you are... keep our promise this time~

Eijirou Kirishark Boi
His POV
At a young age

I waited patiently on my bed for [Y/n] to come. Oh wait, she's gone. I miss her. It's not fun anymore. It's not fun to have no one to protect. Sigh. I wish she was here. I'd tell her about what's going at school! I'd tell her... how pretty she is. Her white hair and eyes. She's pretty cute for a ghost. Gah! Is that rude? Sigh, I should get some sleep. It's boring without her.

Denki Kamitaser Boi
His POV
Two days after bumping into you

I leaned against the wall of the shop where I bumped into [L/n] as I waited for Kirishima to come out. He's taking a damn long time! I looked up into the sky, it was beautiful like her. She have a nice body! And she said something about Mineta Minoru? Her angelic voice makes my heart beat faster. Geez! What am I thinking!
'Gah!'
'Denki, you gud bro?'
'Yea, I'm fine! Let's go! Took you long enough!'

'[l/n] [Y/n], hope we'd meet again isn't the future'

Shinso Hitoneko
His POV
Three days after receiving your letter.

I've reread the letter so many times already. I wished I knew where she lived and so I can write back. Dumb kitty, she's probably doesn't even remember where my house is. Damn it's only been three days yet I miss her so much. Without her, the annoying people came back to bully me. I would use my quirk but it would've made things worse. And I want to be a hero, with [Y/n]. I bet she would make a good hero, she's flexible and has a good heart. She's beautiful inside and outside. If she was here, she would probably be defending me from these people who are jeering and sneering at me from their desks. Sigh, [Y/n]...come back soon.

I realised I've missed Shoto, hate on me all you want. I'm ashamed of myself. So here's him

Shoto Todohotie
His POV
One month after you left

I sat in the library, thinking. I had just finished training with father. It was rather...boring. I prefer training with [Y/n]-san. I'm strong, but she's stronger. I'm fast, but she's faster. She's everything I'm not. She's pretty, she's cute she's.... gone. If [Y/n]-san was here we'd be sparring and I'd be winning. She's not very good at hand-in-hand combat. There's this one time she caught me off guard and won. But it's still 1-63. And 65-64. Sigh, why did you leave when I was so excited to tying the quirk match?

'Shoto! Focus on your homework!' My sister hissed at me. I snapped out of my thoughts and went back to work.

'I do hope we'd meet again, [Y/n]-san'