Kidnap 2

Denki Kaminari

You stormed off into your dorm room. Locking the door, ignoring the knocks and pleas of your classmate.

Ring Ring Ring

Bold is Korean Normal is English/Japanese

'Hello?' A voice greeted on the other line.

'Jin, is your schedule clear for the week?' You asked jumping straight to the topic.

'Uh...yea, our manager gave us two weeks off, are you okay? You hung up as soon as JK gave me the phone,' He asked.

'I-no, I'm not fine, my...ex called me a cheater, he thought I was having an affair with you,' You sighed and grabbed your laptop and clothes, throwing them into your suitcase. You explained what you were going to do, considering your complicated family mess and now your complicated love life.

Meanwhile...

'She's on the phone with someone,' Mina sighed and stopped everyone form knocking on your door.

'I can understand a little bit of Korean and I think...she's planning to leave UA,' Hagakure said.

'What?'

Back to the call...

'I respect your decision [Y/n], but didn't you say being a hero was your dream?' Jin said.

'Of course, I just need some time to clear my head, and see you, I mean I want to meet my own family, my real ones,' You pleaded, earning a sigh from the other line.

'I'll always welcome you with open arms and kisses, have a safe flight [Y/n], see you later,' He said and you said your goodbye and hung up, zipping your suitcase you opened the door to meet half of your classmates.

'Tell Aizawa I'll be gone for two weeks, if you need to contact me I have a phone, and my brother's phone is ##########, just in case, now if you'll excuse me I'm leaving,' You said simply with no emotion whatsoever and left.

Time Skipped

At the airport, it was fairly crowded and you didn't like it one bit. Sighing you went over to a corner where it was more peaceful and quiet, that was until you heard your flight thingy being called and rushed over to the boarding gate. Passing the toilet,deciding to do some business before going on the plane knowing you would probably need to go when it' takeoff and then you'd need to hold it in. Going in, you went into a stall, assuming it was free and before you could do anything you felt something hit your head and you blacked out.

TIME SKIP AGAIN YAY

Your eyes flutter open as memories began to flood in on what happen.

'Where the fuck am I?' You muttered and look around, it was a dark metal basement, with just little light that shone through.

'Someone's awake,' A voice you recognise very much spoke.

'[B/n]?' You called out and a male with metallic blue hair stepped into view.

'You're alive! Thank god!' You sighed in relief.

'Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?' He chuckled.

'I thought [L/n] would kill you or hurt you, you seemed fine, wait...,' You frowned.

'Aaah, such smart sister I have,' He smirked and ruffled your hair.

'Fucking hell,' You mumbled and glared at him.

'Seems you figured it out? That's right, [L/n] [D/n] was just a distraction, he was just a idiot drug dealer in debt, I was the villain all along,' He laughed. The laughter rang through the basement, bouncing off the metal walls.