Chapter 7: A Date?

Male Narrator:
Scott couldn't be more happier. He's at the most popular high school in the fairytale world and he and Daring made up. He has many friends, including Duchess Swan and Faybelle Thorn.

Female Narrator:
Now, they are walking out of Hero Training, Daring, obviously got an A and Scott, well, he passed.

Maddie:
Awww, they ARE so cute together! Tea time!!

"Hey, Daring, why don't we go to the library? We have an off period." Scott said.

Daring, flashing his teeth, said, "Hex yeah! I could do with peace and quiet!"

They walked to the library and chose a nice spot in the back of the library. Scott sits right next to Daring, his head resting on his furry chest, while Daring reads a book with his left arm embracing the smaller boy.

"Daring?" Scott breaks the silence, looking up at Daring.

"Hmm?"

"Were you the one who wrote the love poem?"

Daring took a deep breath and decided to tell the boy he secretly loves, the truth.

"Yes, Scott I did."

"Did you mean every single thing that you wrote?"

Daring cupped Scott's face with his giant paws, looks Scott straight into his brown eyes and said, "I meant every single word."
Scott took Daring's paws, holds them in his hands, saying, "That was the most beautiful letter that anyone had written me. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Scott," said Daring and kisses Scott on his forehead.

Daring's POV
I really do love Scott. He is the most beautiful, kind and loving person I know. I should ask him out. But would Rosabella be OK with it?

"Hey guys." Someone broke into Daring's thoughts, causing them to look up. It's Cerise Hood.

"Hi, Cerise. How are you?" asked Scott.

"Pretty good. How's Sleeping Beauty And The Beast doing?"

"That's an hexcellent one, Cerise!" laughed Daring.

"We're doing great, thanks Cerise!" giggled Scott.

"Well, spell you two later!" Cerise waves goodbye and runs off.

"Hey, Scott..."

"Yeah?" Scott looks at Daring.

Daring, nervously scratching his head, continues: "I was wondering umm..."

"Yeah?" Scott looking at Daring with patience and curiosity.

"Would you like to go out with me?" Daring finally blurted out, waiting for an answer.

"Of course I would love to go out with you!" exclaimed Scott.

"Really? Whooo!" yelled Daring and picked up Scott and twirling him around in the air.

"QUIET IN THE LIBRARY!!" yelled the wicked Step-Librarians.

Daring and Scott quickly grabbed their bags and left the library.

"So I'll pick you up at six?" asked Daring.

"Can't wait, my beastly prince!" answered Scott happily.

Daring kisses him goodbye on the forehead and walks to his class.

Scott smiles and goes to Royal Student Council. He is the co-party planner with his sister.