Chapter 15: Rage

Male Narrator:
After discovering that their son is a beast and kissing Scott Beauty, the son of Sleeping Beauty, King and Queen Charming are outraged.

Brooke:
Oh, no. I hope that Daring will protect Scott. King Charming looks really mad.

"Sweetheart, what happened to you?" asked Queen Charming.

"And why are you kissing that boy?!" yelled the King.

"Mother, Father, calm down. I can explain every-"

"There is nothing to explain! It's standing in front of us!" the King said.

"What's all this yelling?" came a voice from the stairway. It was Darling and her twin brother, Dexter.

"Children, leave. And the same goes for you," said King Charming, pointing at Scott, who's standing behind Daring.

"He is not going anywhere, Father," Daring growled.

"Daring, my study now. Honey, take the twins upstairs." the King told his wife. "You leave now, Beauty," the King spat at Scott.

Daring released a deep growl and goes down on all fours, his fangs and claws visible. Scott noticed that Daring's new animal instincts to protect his mate is getting stronger and he has to do something before he attacks his father.

"Daring, calm down, babe. Please." Scott pleaded with Daring, standing in front of him putting his hands on the sides of Daring's furry face.

"Get away from my son!" King Charming takes a step closer.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!" roared Daring, baring his fangs.

The King stood back, not arguing with his furious son. Queen Charming, Dexter and Darling, standing on the stairway with shocked expressions.

"Daring, it's OK. I'll go with Darling and Dexter. Please, do it for me and talk to your father," Scott said in his calmest and soothing voice.

Daring took a deep breath and stood up on his legs.

"OK, babe. For you." Daring smiles at Scott. 

"OK, I'll go with Darling and Dexter. It will be alright. Just please don't do anything that you'll regret. I love you. " With that, Scott kissed Daring and walked up the stairway with the twins and the Queen to their rooms. Scott stops and gives Daring a smile and disappeared into a hallway with Darling, Dexter and their mother.

Daring turns to look at his father, who has the utmost disgusted and hateful expression on his face.

"Shall we, Father?" Daring asked his father while keeping his rage inside.

King Charming gestures Daring to follow him.

They walked through the hallway with portraits of all of the King Charmings before them. All of them with the" Charming " smile.
They came to the study door which King Charming opened. Daring walked in first and sat down on the red soft couch. His father closed the door and went to go sit behind his large desk filled with quills, parchments, mirrors, a hairbrush and a family picture of them.

It was quiet for a minute or two until King Charming broke the silence.

"Now, tell me everything. From the point where you got turned into a beast to where you kissed that boy," said King Charming in a slow, but stern voice.

Daring clears his throat and began his story.

"Well, this isn't the first time I got turned into a beast."