Epilogue

Four years passed since Scott Beauty and his friends forever after graduated from Ever After High and the Royals have already lived out their stories and the Rebels had rewritten their stories.

Blake is married to Cole. Blake is a graphic designer who had drawn many of the most beautiful and popular drawings in the fairytale world. Cole has joined the Ever After Police Department and one of the best.

Ashlynn is happily married to her high school sweetheart, Hunter. They are both owners of a nature reserve which gives homeless and abused animals a home. They also have a little girl named Cynthia who loves animals just as much as her parents does.

Briar became a party planner and became known as the "The Party Beauty", for her outgoing personality and love for parties. She is currently engaged to Hopper Croakington II, son of the Frog Prince.

Cerise became a park ranger because of her love for nature and to be close to her father, Mr Badwolf, aka the Big Bad Wolf and their pack. She is currently in a relationship with David Wolfman, the Beta of the pack.

Rosabella Beauty became a lawyer/activist to stand up for the beasts who have fewer rights than fairytales.

And lastly, Daring Beast and Scott Beauty. Or shall I say Scott Beast. They married one year after graduation and adopted a little boy named Connor. Scott became one of the most popular and famous authors in the fairytale world and owns the Bookstore of Imagination where he worked as a teenager. Daring became a teacher at Ever After High and created a new class, Selfless 101, a class where he teaches the value of kindness and to care for others, other than yourself.

Brooke:
And so, this is the lives of Scott, Daring, Blake, Briar and their friends. Everyone achieved their goals and leads very happy lives.

Maddie:
Excuse me, young Narrator, where's the other Narrators?

Brooke:
I'm the new Narrator, Maddie. My mom and dad retired. Just me here. And my name is Brooke.

Maddie:
Yay! Brooke, you're my best friend forever after!

Brooke:
Thanks, Maddie. All of you are my best friends forever after. And so this is our story ends. But remember, the end is just the beginning! Bye Maddie!

Maddie:
Bye!

Brooke:
And they all lived happily ever after.