Chapter 11: Bookball

Male Narrator:
A few days passed and it's the Bookball match against the Giants. Ever After High have beaten them last year with the help of Cerise Hood. Everyone thought that she was extremely athletic, but secretly she was using her wolf instincts to help them win, because her father is secretly Professor Badwolf aka The Big Bad Wolf.

Female Narrator:
Meanwhile in Grimmnastics, Scott is doing laps while Daring is practicing bookball with his friends for the match. Since Daring became a beast, he is stronger, faster, his hearing and sight improved and he's very intimating as a bonus! Perfect for the match against the Giants! (Hopefully!)

Maddie:
Yooo-oooo! I can't wait for the match! Since Daring is a beast, we will win! Tea time!

Scott, now playing volleyball with Ashlynn, Ginger and Ramona Badwolf, can't concentrate because his attention is on Daring who's playing without a shirt, showing off his perfectly sculpted, yet furry chest.

"Ever after to Scott Beauty," said Ginger, waving her hand in front of Scott.

Scott broke out of his daydream and replied, "Sorry, girls. You know what Daring does to me when he's not wearing a shirt."

"TMI, Sleeping Beauty," gagged Ramona, pretending that's she vomiting.

"It's OK, Scott. But please try to concentrate. We have a volleyball game against Monster High in ten minutes," pleaded Ashlynn.

"OK, girls, I'm focused. Now let's play!" said Scott, totally focused and all pictures of Daring removed from his mind, except a few that helps him as motivation.

A few minutes of practice, Scott and the girls are ready.

"OK, girls and Scott," announced Coach Gingerbread Man, "it's time for the volleyball game against Monster High! Now go out there and win!"

"Whoooooooooooo!" cheered Scott, Ashlynn, Ginger and Ramona.

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Outside on the field, Scott, Ashlynn and their friends faces off with their rivals/friends, Frankie Stein, Draculaura and their friends.

"On your marks, gets set, PLAY!" called Coach Gingerbread Man, blowing his whistle.

"OK, girls, hands in," said Scott, putting their hands together and all four screams: "One, two, three, four, EVER AFTER HIGH RULES!!" throwing their hands in the air.

Meanwhile in Crownculus class...

Daring is bored out of his mind. He wanted to go to the volleyball game to support Scott, but he had Crownculus so he's stuck in class and away from his Scott.

Daring's POV
This royally sucks! I wanted to be at the volleyball game to cheer Scott on, but no I can't. I'm stuck here. But luckily there's five minutes left and when that bell rings, I'll be out of that door before you can say, "Charming!"

5 minutes later...

The bell rings and Daring happily packs up his books and leaped over his desk, ignoring his teacher's warning and out of the door, on all fours running to the locker rooms to find Scott there.

He arrived in two minutes and sees Scott by his locker. He walks up to him and put his huge paws over his boyfriend's eyes.

"Guess who?" smiles Daring.

"I'm guessing Daring Charming, aka my boyfriend," replied Scott, taking his paws off, turning around to face his beastly boyfriend, smiling.

"I missed you," said Daring, holding Scott.

"I missed you too and guess what?" said Scott with a grin as big as the Cheshire Cat's own grin.

"What?"

"We won!"

"Really?! I'm so proud of you!" exclaimed Daring, swinging Scott in circles.

"Daring! Come on, it's time for the match!" called Hunter.

"Be right there!" answered Daring and turned to Scott.

"Good luck, Beastly," smiled Scott, kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe," smiled Daring, kissing him.

With that, Daring changed into his bookball uniform and goes out onto the field and prepares to play.

Scott made his way to the bleachers and took a seat next to a silverfox and a black wolf.

"Hi!" greeted Scott them warmly, waving.

"Hey," answered the fox.

"Sup," added the wolf.

"I'm Scott Beauty, son of Sleeping Beauty."

"I'm Blake Redfield, son of the Fox from all of the fox fairytales and stories," answered the fox.

"And I'm Cole Badwolf, son of the Big Bad Wolf, nice to meet you," smiled the wolf.

Blake is sixteen while Cole is seventeen. Blake is a quiet, but intelligent fox and dresses up like a goth. Not depressed, just a fashion choice.

Cole, on the other hand, is a big cheerful wolf. Unlike Blake, he is a wide-eyed goofball. He is also on the bookball team, but he is a benchwarmer, meaning that he is not playing today's match.

"So, are you Royals or Rebels?" asked Scott.

"Rebels," answered both Blake and Cole. "And you?"

"Royal," said Scott. "so are you two together?" he added.

"Why, yes we are," grinned Cole, hugging Blake.

"Awww, that's so sweet. Me too. My boyfriend is down there, Daring Charming."

"Whoa, the beast dude? That's awesome," replied Blake, truly surprised.

Scott just shrugged with a goofy smile.

They turned their attention back to the game, which finally started. Daring looks up to the bleachers, his eyes on Scott, who gave him a huge grin and thumbs up. Daring smiles back and ran with the bookball and easily scored, thanks to his beast speed and strength. The Giants scored here, Ever After High scored there, with Cerise and Daring being the fastest.

And finally, the game is over. Ever After High won with 82 to 39 points. Everyone went crazy, forever after winning another game against the Giants, thanks to Daring and Cerise.

Daring ran to his boyfriend and swung him in the air, before giving him a huge kiss.

"You won, Daring. I'm so proud of you," grinned Scott, with his hand caressing Daring's furry face.

"Thanks to you. You were my motivation to win. I love you," answered Daring, lovesick.

Scott smiled and hugs him.

After that, the team posed for a photo for the yearbook, Daring and Scott holding the trophy, each with big smiles over their victories.