[17] - Independent 4' 11" Asian Girl

Wren | Wes

"You're late."

"Cut me some slack, man. You've been late more times than I can count."

"I guess you're right. But I also own this tattoo shop, so that makes me right."

"You're crazy. Do you have an Advil? I ran out at home."

"Ooh, did someone get wasted last night? And you didn't invite me?"

"I was with a friend. So? Advil?"

"Here, doofus. So you were out with that independent 4' 11" Asian girl?"

"How did you know?"

"You're cheeks went all pink, and I've only ever seen them do that around that girl. And I know you're not the type of guy to be messing around with more than one girl."

"We're not 'messing around'. We're friends. Nothing more, nothing less."

"You look disappointed."

"Well, you must be seeing things."

"So, you're telling me that absolutely nothing happened last night that hinted at you two becoming anything more than friends?"

"Nope. I don't even remember much of it, so nothing big happened. I certainly would've remembered."

"Why? Because you're completely smitten with her?"

"You need to find someone else to bother."

"Welp, shop's empty. Looks like you're my only option. So, what do you like about this girl?"

"Was that supposed to be an insult?"

"Woah, calm down tiger. I just want to hear what made you like this girl so much."

"I'm not talking to you right now. I'm taking a nap. Wake me up when my 12:30 gets here."

"Goodnight, lover boy."