[27] - You Almost Dislocated My Shoulder

Juliana | Wren

"You do know I was just in the hospital for being sleepy, right? I didn't just have open heart surgery. You don't have to help me out of the hospital."

"Yeah yeah, just let me be a gentleman, will you?"

"Whatever."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. You're staying at my place until further notice."

"What?!"

"Ow! Geez, thanks for stopping walking without warning. You almost dislocated my shoulder."

"Quit your crying. Now what is this about me staying with you?"

"Well, me, Mia, and even your parents think that its best that you stay with me until our insomnia is gone to prevent something like this from happening again."

"My parents? Really?"

"Yeah. I met them yesterday while you were sleep and they seemed to like me, if I do say so myself."

"Don't flatter yourself. They like everyone. Now, whether or not they would trust a boy they had just met to sleep in the same bed as me, I'm not so sure."

"Well, they agreed. Mia already brought some of your things over to my place so you don't have to worry about it."

"Fine. I guess I don't have a choice in the matter, do I?"

"You most certainly don't, spaceling."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."