[24] - I Guess I Really Do

Wren | Wes | customer

"The fuck is that? That's not at all what I asked for."

"I'm sorry sir. I can draw it again if you'd like."

"Hell no. That's your third design. I don't want anything you design to be on my skin."

"..."

"Dude, what's going on?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"I think you know exactly what I mean. You've been out of it all week. You're drawings are shit, you're falling asleep every ten minutes, and you snap as soon as someone opens their mouth."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Really now? I'm your best friend Wren. I have been for more than 10 years. Now you're choosing to not tell me shit?"

"..."

"Listen man, I know this is about Juliana."

"What? How?"

"Think. What else would make you so upset? You haven't been sleeping so I know you haven't been with her. What happened between you two?"

"She's been ignoring me."

"Did you tell her how you feel?"

"I was going to Monday night but she fell asleep. I woke up and she was gone. She left in the middle of the night."

"Have you tried to call her?"

"Her phone is dead. I called her roommate but she wouldn't tell me anything. I just... I don't know what I did wrong."

"I'm sure she has a reason to be avoiding you. I don't know if it's a good reason or not, but it's a reason."

"..."

"You really lover her don't you?"

"..."

"..."

"I guess I really do."