Chapter 1: New

Jade's POV:

"Jade, wake up!" I heared my mum softly whisper. "You don't wanna be late at your first day in the new school." I kept my eyes closed and tried to sleep again.

My mum, my dad and me have moved from London to Liverpool. How I hate Liverpool.. The people are all polite and take things serious. DISGUSTING!!

"JADE MARIE LESTER, GET UP NOW!!"

"Don't shout so loud. I can hear you, mum! I don't see why I need to go to school today. No one of these fucking peoples know me! They won't miss me, you know!" Sometimes I don't understand my mum. We're new here and nobody knows us yet. "Do me a favor and please get dressed and go to school! Maybe you'll find new friends there!" My mum was right. Maybe I'll find new friends. Oh yes, new friends!! Maybe someone who obeys her parents!! This would be so cool!

But I don't want to have an argument so early in the morning. "Fine!" I groaned and get my clothes. As I was dressed I weny to my school, without saying goodbye to my family.

It seemed like I just wanna go back to London, where I skipped school with my friends and just disturbed the neighboors. It was so great back then. The only thing what reminded me of the great time was my guitar. I used to play it at bonfire parties, when me and my friends made the night to the day...

I've reached the school early and waited for the others to come in. Strange feeling to be early!

After a while all pupils took their seats in the class and only one seat was empty. The seat next to me. Seems like this Bastards aren't used to new ones. I started regretting that I obeyed my mother as the teacher came in and all pupils stood up from their seats. I did the same.

"Good morning Mister Greenfield" They sang in a chorus and I started to laugh quietly. How old are they? 8? I continued to giggle as they all took their seats again. I still stood their laughing. "Oh right" Mr Greenfield said. "We've got a new pu-"

He was suddenly disturbed by a boy who entered the class.

"Oh sorry Mr Greenie, am I late?"