Chapter 5: Strawberry Fields

Jade's POV:

It must be a real special place if John is that excited to show me it. He smiled the whole time and told me that I'll love it. Haha he can be sweet when he is excited..

What did I say? Nooo Jade Lester don't find boys "sweet" or "cute"...

I shook my head to come back to reality.

"C'mon, tell me where we are going"

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise, right?

But we are almost there"

John said and pointed on a gate.

Strawberry Fields was on it.

Stawberry Fields?? What's that?? Is this something where little children come in to steal some strawberries?? This can't be John's serious.

"What is that??" I asked him.

"Well, it is a children's home. But it isn't that boring! Trust me. I'm just relaxing in the garden all the time and I'm playing here with my band sometimes.." John had a big smile on his face as he explained it to me. I raised and eyebrow. "You are in a band? What do you play?"

He just shrugged and opened the gate for me. "The guitar and the vocals."

I chuckled as we entered Strawberry Fields. "Rock'N Roll, right? Otherwise I couldn't explain it to me. I don't think that you are talented."

He nudged me on the shoulder and laughed. "What did you say? I'm the most talented Rock'n'Roller you have ever seen."

"Of course"

"Yeah of course. My mum told me that Rock'N Roll means sex. And I'm good at sex, so I'm good at Rock'N roll."

We both laughed really hard so that we laid on the ground, because we couldnt help ourselves.

"See, you're not talented as a musician, but talented as a lover boy." He shook his head, while laughing, as he stood up and offered me his hand to pull me up. "Cheeky, Jade! Cheeky!!

But I am in both talented!"

He winked at me making me giggle.

John's POV:

We took a small stroll in the garden of Strawberry Fields and she was really impressed how beautiful it is.

"So since ya insult me guitar playing, without listening to it, I guess ya play an instrument." asked curiously still chuckling about the Rock and Roll thing.

"Actually I do! The guitar. I used to play it at parties and so one. So when people are drunk and don't care about what I sing." she told me.

Wow the guitar.. She must like Rock'N'Roll I suppose, although she insulted it! She even has got the Rockabilly stile. A real Teddygirl. Mimi won't be happy if I'd take her home with me. That would be great if Mimi wouldn't like her!!! Another reason to like Jade...

"we should jam together one day" I suddenly suggested.

"Uhmm yeah of course! Sounds uhm.. cool! but now?" she asked a bit confused.

"Da fuck! not now! me aunt will kill me if I would go to me house to grab me guitar, although I would still have school."

"I can understand you so much. My mother can be really strict some times.. but why your aunt? Do you live with your aunt?"

I nod slowly not sure what to tell her or how to explain it to her.

I don't even know why I live with my aunt.. I don't know my father and I've just seen my mother for a really short time! We just met last week after like 12 years..

oh fuck my mom!! I promised her to visit her today. She is really cool to be quite honest. I just met her, but I really like my mom. She is a rocker like me. I need to tell Jade that I have to go.

"ehm Jade! I totally forget I must see someone now! I'm sorry! What about I'll go to yer house with my guitar and we will play a bit together, okay?"

She nodded quickly and told me where here house is. I smiled as I came closer to her. She looked confused at me as I almost gave her cheek a kiss. My lips were very close to her cheek, but then I gave her an awkward hug, instead of giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"See ya tomorrow" I waved to her as I left and went to my mum's house.

A/N:

Party Time a update After like 100000 years! Sorry I already had the idea and had started with this chapter since forever but I was just too lazy to continue! I really wonder what goes wrong with me! First I post on Instagram again and now I updated wattpad!!!!!

Wonders are real!!!! okay, sorry though for not updating!!