Chapter 2: The late ones

Jade's POV:

"A bit, Lennon! A bit!" Mr Greenfield said in a sarcastic voice. "C'mon Greenie at least not as late as usual!" the boy with the teddyboy style tried to explain.

He was handsome I thought to myself. His simple white shirt with the leather jacket suited him. I could tell he liked leather. He was dressed with a leather jacket, a leather trousers and leather boots. Leather... me and my old friends loved leather!

"Don't call me Greenie! Have more respect to others, Mr Lennon! And now take your seat" My teacher yelled a bit and pointed on the chair next to me. The Teddyboy shrugged and sat next to me as Mr Greenfield tried to intodruce me once again:"This is Jade Lester. She is new from London! But now I'm gonna tell you something about..."

After this I didn't pay much attention and glanced at the Teddyboy next to me. I had a jealous face on me, because I wanted to be late. I wanted to be the one who had an argument with the teacher. This isn't fair!

"Are ya angry, 'cuz I disturbed yer intodruction?"He smirked and made me burst out in laughter:"Oh yes, I'm so sad! I wanted to have the full attention and then you came.. Man, you've broken my dreams! Fuck no! I'm fucking jealous of you!!" We both chuckled "Jealous of what?" he asked a bit confused. "I wanted to be late! This isn't fair. Don't do this again. I want to be the last one who emters the lesson! You could sleep longer than me.. Don't do this again!" I chuckled as I explained. "Nope, this is me bussines to be late. Ya can forget that! By the way, I'm John and ya?" he said offers me a hand to shake. "Jade" I told him as I shook John's hand!

Authors note:

So this is my first fanfic so don't be mad at spelling and grammar mistakes...

and i'm sorry that the story is so boring so far!! I'm bad at writing :O SOOOO BAAAD!!!

but what do you think? It would be nice if you would vote or comment or something......

Love you all! :)