Chapter 4: Liverpool

John's POV:

Me and Jade walked through Liverpool hand in hand. She isn't used to go hand in hand with someone she just met, I guess. This is in a way really sweet. London must be really strange, when she acts like that just because someone holds her hand.

But Jade wasn't sweet. No, she was better. She was so different. Although I know her just for one hour. I couldn't impress her with the normal things I impressed many girls before.

On the thought of the other girls I had to smirk. I just need to make something sweet, something like give them a little present when they didn't expected it and telling them how beautiful they were. It was so easy to impress them!

But Jade wouldn't like it. No she wasn't a cute little girl, she was a bad girl. Just like me. Well, I am not a bad girl, I'm the bad boy! Fuck, am I stupid right now.

But how could I not tell Jade how beautiful she was? Her bright brown almost dark blonde hair was beautifully brushed to one side. And I thought she likes leather, just like me, she had a leather jacket and leather boots on. It suited her so much. But her eyes... I've never seen eyes who are that green. She had got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Well, she looked quiet okay...

"Want a Ciggie?" I asked her to break the silence and got my package cigarettes.

"Yeeeeeeeeees!! Please!! Fuck, I didn't smoked since we are here in Liverpool, because I didn't had the chance to go and buy some... I NEED ONE!!" She begged. I chuckled as I hand her one and put one between my lips, aswell. She lighted both of our ciggies and took a long drag of it.

"Hmm.. So good." She sighed in relief as she puffed the smoke out of her lungs. "So you wanted to show me Liverpool, right?"

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, I know a great place. Just follow me."

She shrugged and put her hands in her pocket, still smoking her cigarette. I did the same and started going to my favourite place of Liverpool: STRAWBERRY FIELDS

A/N:

Sorry for the most boring chapter ever!!

so boring, so boring, so boring! But the next one will hopefully be more interesting!! I thought John's view would be interesting, too. Well, it wasn't! And I didn't got John's character really.... Never mind!!

Love you all :)