Chapter 9: So close, but still so far away

Could may be a bit sexual XD UPPPPSSS

John's POV:

Nervously I bit my lip and glanced at her with the puppy eyes of mine. She hasn't responded what made me even more nervous. After like a few seconds, which seemed at least for me a whole lot longer, her plump lips curved into a seductive smirk. A nod.

"My parents shouldn't be there within the next few hours." She explained. We both grinned widely.

I stared at her beautiful green eyes and grabbed her soft hand, intertwining her silky fingers with mine. She quickly ran to her guitar, which still laid next to the tree. Then we two made our way towards her house. I explained her a lot about Liverpool. About my favorite places, the Albert Dock, the best record shops and the best Rock'N'Roll clubs of the town. She's been really interested into the things I've told he, especially about the clubs and record shops. I glanced at from time to time. Being literally hypnotized how her dirty blonde hair has been beautifully reflected from the mid-summer-sun...

"So, you play in a band, don't you?" She asked, her eyes sparkling out of curiosity. I nodded, impressed, because of her interest. "Yeah a few of me best mates are in 'there. Pete Shotton, Colin Hanton, Eric Griffiths, Len Garry and Rod Davies. I could introduce you to them any time soon. We'll have a gig soon." Her face light up, which made me smile widely. This girl was truly interested in my band. I felt a little bit proud, honestly. I sling my hand around her waist. Her cheeks flushed in a pinkish colour. "Ya didn't seem like the blushin' kind of girl" I grinned. She rolled her eyes at me and poke my side.

"Anyway, John, I'd love to go to the gig of your little skiffle group. When is it?" She said resting her head on my shoulder. "6th July at the Garden Fete of the St.Peter's Cathedral. Our gig will probably start around 6pm. May I pick ya up?"
Her face light up as she gave me a small nod. "Sounds perfect to me" I nodded back. We walked down a few more streets, so I could tell her as much as I could about Liverpool and the boys. 
As I noticed that she already has been searching for her keys, I let her out of my grip. But before I let go, I gave her cheek a tender kiss.

I did not forget what we two made in front of the kids just a few minutes ago. She seemed rather surprised or maybe confused. I´m not quite sure. Anyway, out of the surprise she let her keys drop on the ground in front of her house. As Jade reached out on the ground to grab them, I literally had to slap her well formed bum. She giggled as she moved up, but opens the door as if nothing has happened. After I followed her in and closed the door behind me, I felt her cherub lips against my thin lips. She wrapped her arms tightly around me, so I moved my lips against hers willingly and pulled her body close to mine. A cocktail of emotions filled in our soul and I could feel that her heart started beating faster. I slid my rough hand down her tight leather jeans, moving my way down to her well-formed ass. I gave her ass cheeks a slight squeeze. 

She pulled away softly, not really wanting to let the contact end. Her soft hand caressed my cheek as she grinned. "I hate breaking the kiss, but I hate having sex on the floor" She winked at me, as she held my hands and dragged me upstairs with her. Upon my face was probably the hugest smirk humanity has ever seen. My eyes couldn´t move away from her arse as she walked up the stairs. As she opened the door she grabbed me by the collar of my leather jacket and smacked her lips against mine again. Wow Jade was definitely something else. She was so much more than all the other girls. The butterflies couldn´t stop fluttering in my stomach and I know she felt the same. But we made ourselves the promises not falling in love with the other one. I deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue inside her mouth, exploring it, enjoying every single inch, loving it. That was the first time I realized how much her kisses taste like honey. Every single kiss is like a temptation. I knew those lips belonged to me and mine belonged to her. Slowly I took off her shirt trying breaking the kiss not too long. Lustful we both sank on the bed, she on top off me. I let her first slide my leather jacket off, then unbutton my flannel shirt, revealing my bare chest. I could hear a "gosh" leaving her mouth. I bit my bottom lip harshly as I looked at her. I pulled down her tight pants. Still letting her in her panties though, so she was basically in her lingerie. I noticed that a "gosh" has left my lips as well. We laid there just staring at each others, being half naked. Our eyes locked and I could see the lust and passion in her green eyes. 

She kissed my lips again, then my cheek, going down my jawline, then to my neck. She sucked gently on it. This will probably cause a hickey. I felt how her soft lips made their way to my chest. And with every kiss she places on my naked skin she moves lower and lower and lower. I felt blood rushing to a special part of my body. 

"Excited, aren´t we?" Jade grinned as she slowly lowered my leather pants within my briefs. 

"Oh yes" I mumbled quietly as I felt her lips licking around my crotch. I breathed in and out. I felt totally relaxed at that time. I looked around in the small room as I saw a familiar face on the wall. 

"Wow, Elvis..."

"What, you think about motherfucking Elvis when I'm about to give you a blow job? I knew you were queer.."

I blinked a few times not really realizing at first what Jade actually meant. As I finally got the things together I just rolled my eyes, stood up and pulled my briefs up again. I looked at Jade‘s record collection, which was next to her poster-wall. "Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley, Little Richard, Ben E. King, Chuck Jackson... Wow ya´ve got a great music taste. That‘s exactly my style."

She just stared at me in disbelief and shook her head. If she only knew that this little behavior of mine, was one of the best decisions I‘ve ever made and kept ourselves away from many problems, she wouldn‘t be that pissed. Although I didn‘t tried to run away, I just was impressed that a girl can have got such a big love to Rock‘N‘Roll, the best music of the world..

A/N: Lol this was random. Sorry, but I feel like my story is currently going nowhere.. And sorry for all those grammar mistakes, but it‘s like 2 am and I‘m way too lazy to correct the grammar.

You qould help me a lot with 

voting

commenting

and sharing

this story, if you like it. And maybe even give me some criticze. 

Peace and Love :)