Chapter 8: DESPAIR

"Bahahahaha~ what that fuck did the cat drag in today?" Junko Enoshima laughed as Peko and Fuyuhiko stood before her, dragging Kaito and the purple haired leader of the NPA.

"Miss Kirigiri and Mr. Momota are here" Peko stood her ground. "You ordered them to be delivered miss."

"Miss?! Do you I look like a fucking primary school teacher?!" Junko laughed. "How fucking hopeless."

She paused as she heard Fuyuhiko growled, his anger barely contained. "You fucking ordered this! And now you don't want them."

Junko's face turned to confusion as she narrowed her eyes. Kirigiri was out cold and Kaito was faking. She could tell that from a quick glance. Suddenly her mood changed. "Kay. I'll take them. Muuuuuruko~ I need your help, take them to the back room."

"As you wish" Mukuro obliged and put them in the cellar Junko had under her mansion. The two sisters were fairly rich and instantly paid the two assassins off, for this surprising new delivery.

"Phuhuhu, this is a surprising turn of events" Junko walked down to the cellar where Kaito was desperately fighting off his handcuffs. "That's not gonna help you know" she deadpanned as Kaito tried to knock her aside. Mukuro however, protected her.

"Who are you guys?" Kaito asked, after he had tried fighting with Mukuro and lost. He looked up with blood dripping out of his mouth.

"Wouldn't youuuu like to know?" Junko laughed and grinned despair. "We could put this guy through alot of torture. Wonder how long he'd last..."

Mukuro falmpalmed. "You kidnapped this guy just so you could torture him...? Couldn't you use anyone for that."

Junko was confused again. "Isn't he 'Just anyone?' cause I have no idea who the hell he is in that sense."

Mukuro sighed. "This is Kaito Momota.... Ya know, the one you asked me to get information on. And the other one is Kyoko Kirigiri, head of the NPA."

Junko furrowed her eyes. "I... Haven't asked you to get information on anyone."

"You... Haven't?"

"No, why would I do that? That's dumb"

"Then... Who had?" Mukuro opened her phone and showing Junko and bunch of emails supposedly coming from her address.

"The plot thickens!" Junko yelled as Mukuro walked over to investigate Kaito. "So you're the one I sent Maki after." she said, mostly to herself.

"Yo- you're the ass who sent Maki after me!" Kaito yelled, as Mukuro pushed him down again.

"Not me.... Someone else. Unfortunately we don't know who yet. So... In order to escape you and the detective will have to work out who done it."

Junko chimed in. "Otherwise I'll feed you to the sharks. After all, I am the biggest mob leader of the whole of Tokyo!"

That's... Who they were? They sure didn't act like it. Both of them, were in charge of the leading gangs in Touko but now they were just lazing about in casual wear.

"LOL, good luck!" Junko walked out as Mukuro put little chips into their necks. "You are Junko property until you finish this case. You're allowed to go around the house and to work. That is all. Otherwise you shall be killed."

The door was left swung open as Kaito was gasping for air. Did... that just happen? Now he could call Kae-

Ouch. A sharp pain to Kaito's neck alerted him to Junko presence. Not physically. But inside his head.

"God, you're sooo dumb! Get it through your head already! No escape, not even thinking of escape. At least until you finish the task!"

Kaito clutched his head from shock. Today was getting worse and worse. "I'll do your stupid task, just get out of my head."

"Hmm k. But firsttttt, you two need breakfast! Mukuro can get that!"

Mukuro instantly came in with 2 large plates of raspberry toast. Kaito looked disappointed at his plate. "No bacon and eggs?"

Junko laughed. "I'm a vegan."

Kaito groaned and sunk to the floor. This was his life until he solved this case.

_____

Darkness. Cold. Pain.

Maki felt a cold dark floor between her. A moving cold dark floor. She stood up but instantly wobbled and fell back down.

From what she could gather, she was in a truck or moving vehicle.

She was in a cell before this right? Then why was she moving?

Maki distantly remembered the conversation she had 'apparently' had with the head of the organisation.

A laptop was slid through the food slot. Maki didn't budge, she had had enough of this world, torturing her.

After a few minutes a blue hair lady had entered the cell. She was pissed that she hadn't picked up the laptop.

"What the hell do you think your doing?! I'm trying to break you out of here.?"

Maki stared up at her. "Do what you like"

"Fine then" the blue haired girls shill voice hurt Maki ears. "Come with me"