Chapter 27: Home

Hayden's POV

Harry and I step through the secret door revealing the isle of the lost or better known as home. "You were right Heidi." Harry sighs happily taking a deep breath as the two of us step out into the sticky floor of the Bits and Bobs shop which is a shop here on the isle that sells cosmetics. "How did you know about the tunnels?" Harry asks closing the hidden door making sure that it sealed tightly. "I discovered it a long time ago, it was always my plan on using it one way or another." Harry angrily wraps his hook around my neck pulling me close to him, "How could you keep something like that from the crew, we all could have escaped this island years ago." I push him away from me, "Get your wannabe hook off me block head." Harry looks at me for a moment unsure what to say. "You need to remember who you are talking to, I am second in command of Uma's crew, and you will show me the proper respect." Harry towers himself over me. "Or I will make you respect me." I have to hold back my laughter because I didn't want him to figure out that I wasn't Heidi, "We should get going, I am sure that Uma must be wondering where we are." As Harry and I step out onto the street I notice that the diamond spell that I cast on the isle seemed to work with no one being the wiser, people are acting like they always did when Harry or I walked down the streets, and this is a huge relief to me because now I don't have to babysit Harry to make sure that no one kills him. I tap Harry on his shoulder stopping both of in our tracks, "You go ahead to the chip shop, I have more important things to take care of before I make my way over there." Harry looks at me with a look mixed with suspicion and not buying what I am telling him, "Alright, but make sure that you show up before sunset, otherwise Uma will come looking for you." I roll my eyes nodding my head. "I am not scared of Uma, as a matter of fact Uma should be scared of me." Harry starts laughing, and I on the other hand just want to get as far away from him as possible right now. Harry nods his head turning his back to me making his way down the street pushing and shoving people out of his way, hooking a few people that were in his path moving too slowly, and pranking and robbing those that payed him no mind. Once Harry is out of sight I turn to a large broken mirror hanging in the window of one of the shops. "Well Heidi, looks like you are going to be taking a nice long vacation." I let out a huge menacing laugh before heading the opposite direction of Harry and the chip shop. I make my way down the street making people flinch which makes me laugh, and I walk up to one of the homeless men sitting on the street. "I think I could use that money more than you old timer." I say grinning ear to ear as I swipe the bag of money, but when I open it I see that there really isn't anything in the bag. "Not worth it." I say in disgust throwing the bag at the old man. "Heidi!" I hear that name being yelled by a familiar voice, and as I turn I see Claudine Frollo sticking her head out of the shop. "What do you want bell ringer?" I ask in an annoying tone. "I thought I told you to keep your nasty pirates out of my shop." I shrug my shoulders. "Sorry to disappoint you but I could care less about this conversation, and if you want pirates to stay out of our shop I suggest you talk to Uma or Harry." Claudine steps out of the shop and grabs the back of my shirt as I turn my back to her, but I quickly grab her hand flipping her over my shoulder and onto the gravel ground. "You should know better than to try to attack me." I place the heel of my shoe on her throat. "Now, you have two choices, either you can make your back into your fathers shop or I can end your miserable existence right here right now." Claudine takes a deep breath as I enjoy seeing the fear in her eyes as I release her from underneath my heel. "That is what I thought." I flip my hair to the side smiling down at Claudine. "Nice seeing you again Claudine, now make sure that never have this conversation again." Claudine nods her head and starts heading into her father's shop but not before I grab her shoulder turning her around to face me. ""Hades' Souvlaki, where is it?" Claudine sighs. "It is near Curl Up & Dye." I smile patting Claudine on her head. "Good girl, now get lost." I shove towards her shop before heading towards Hades shop to see what he has been up to since his two children have been away in awful-don. I arrive to the shop to see that it looks like another other shop on the Isle, the sigh above the place has an outline my father with blue flames around him, and underneath the words Hades' Souvlaki is a slogan saying, 'It's under this world.' I shake my head with a smile on my face. "Very clever father." I look through one of the windows to see that the place is clean, and It is much cleaner than Ursula's Fish and Chips, and I think that has because of Pain and Panic working here on there so called days off. I shrug my shoulders before pushing the door open and stepping inside.