Chapter 32: New at Curl Up and Dye

Hayden's POV

I lazily make my way to the run down salon only to hear arguing from inside, I smile hearing the two woman yelling at one another as I slowly make my way inside. I push back the plastic curtains to see that the place really hasn't changed at all, it is still a mess, and it still looks like a paint bomb went off on here. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Yells a girl slender girl with shoulder length brown hair. "MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS ARE DOING THINGS THE WRONG WAY, JUST LIKE YOUR LIFE!" The Slender girl with long curly red hair yells back. I then notice that someone walks in from the entrance that leads upstairs, and I see that it is the one and only Anthony Tremaine. "Will the two of you please stop yelling at each other, you are giving our poor grandmother suck a headache, and not to mention that you are interrupting my quite reflecting time." Anthony says in a calm but yet demanding voice. The two girls look at Anthony with hatred in their eyes. "Shut up Anthony!" snaps the girl with brown hair. "You could make yourself useful and help us out down here little brother." Sneers the girl with the red hair. "I have more important matters to attend too, besides I don't associate with the likes of your kind sister, and by that I mean the peasants." Anthony scoffs before making his way back upstairs, and I couldn't control the laughter that burst out of me. The two girls turn their dark gazes to me now noticing that I was in the room. "Who are you?" barks the red hair girl. I take a deep breath getting myself under control again. "My name is Heidi, and just who might you two be?" I ask looking at one and then the other. "I'm Anneliese Tremaine, and I am the oldest child of Anastasia Tremaine." That explains the sibling rivalry between Anthony and her. "Not that it is any of your business, but I am Dawn, and I am the oldest child of Drizella Tremaine." I look Dawn up and down checking her out. "I would have never guessed that you were related to Dizzy." Dawn rolls her eyes and her face turns to a look of pure disgust. "Dizzy is nothing more than traitor to the family, and that is why granny Tremaine has disowned her." Dawn smile as she says this. "Dizzy was nothing like us, she never acted like a true Tremaine should." Anneliese growls as she starts to step the floor looking miserable. "You two are the new employees here at Curl up and Dye?" I ask with an amusing look on my face as Dawn and Anneliese share a horrified look. "Dizzy just up and left, so granny Tremaine put us two in charge of the place." Dawn starts scrubbing the floor looking like she is about to cry. "Well I am here to tell you that your shop in within Uma's turf, and that means unless you want trouble you will hand over money every day to me." I smile kicking the bucket of soap and water over spilling it onto the floor. "You can go tell your master that we aren't giving her one cent of anything." Dawn snaps standing back up onto her feet and getting into my face. "I don't have a master, but you do, and your master is your little brother." I shove Dawn backwards as she hits the table. I duck my head to avoid Anneliese who swings her broom at me, "Get out of our shop pirate!" Anneliese yells standing in between Dawn and I, and my eyes go black upon hearing the name that Anneliese just called me. "What did you just call me?" I ask my voice sounding dangerous and low. "I didn't call you anything, I am just sticking up for my cousin." Anneliese stammers as she back up with her broom still in her hand. I grip the broom snatching it out of her hand and breaking it into two pieces with my knee. "If I ever hear that word come out of either one of you, The Tremaine family will have one less family member on their so called royalty family tree." I hiss at both of the girls who just simply nod their heads. "Now, I will be back to collect what is mine tomorrow, and if you don't have it I will have no choice but to show you what happens to those who cross the daughter of Hades." I start walking towards the exit, but suddenly stop in my tracks and turn to face the scared girls. "You missed a spot by the way." I smile an evil smile before pushing over a bunch of cans spilling the content onto the floor. "You should get to work; your cousin Cinderella would be appalled to see the shape of this place." I start laughing making my way back out to the streets of the Isle. I turn a corner and run into someone knocking them onto the ground. "Watch where you are going next time!" I snap at the girl on the ground. The girl looks up at me with her green eyes, and I notice who it is. She has pink hair with white streaks in it, she is wearing a dark green jacket with a white tank top underneath, a necklace with an octopus symbol on it around her neck, a black skirt that is way too short for a girl her age, and a pair of black flat shoes on her feet. "Morgan, what are you doing in this part of the Isle, you know it is not safe for you." I help the girl up back to her feet as she brushes herself off. The girl in front of me is Morgan, and she is the daughter of Morgana.