First Day (Part Two)

I couldn't help but feel like my heart was racing a million miles a second. Cody Stormli just called me gorgeous. I've only had a crush on him for the longest time ever and he is finally taking a real look at me. I just hope he likes my personality and not just my looks. I really hoped he would just ask me out.. But he never did.

The bell for second period rung, at least this time I made it to class on time. The whole class I didn't pay any attention to the teacher. I just couldn't get my mind off of Cody and how he had called me gorgeous. We were allowed to go on our phones so instead of listening to all of the boring rules of the classroom. I texted Vee and told her what Cody had said to me in the hallway. About two minutes later she answered.

Vee : OMG SRSLY!?
Me : Yea ☺
Vee : THAT IS AMAZING!
Me : Ikr!
Vee : Did he ask u out?
Me : No 😭
Vee : Aw it's ok, I bet he will sooner or later 😉
Me : Oh no... What are you going to do???
Vee : Oh nothinnnggg
Me : VEEEE!!
Vee : Wwhhaatt? Ima help you!
Me : Ok, just plz don't embarrass me..
Vee : OMG NO why would I ever do that!?!?!
Me : Idk.. I just don't want u to say something that could embarrass me ok?
Vee : ok!

Class was now over. I went to my locker to get supplies for my next class and a note fell out of my locker. I picked it up and read it. It said:

"Meet me under the bleachers 4th period"

So I decided to go under the bleachers and meet this mystery person (I hope it's Cody!)

I walked under the bleachers to see Clair Hoverns. I went from a big smile to a "seriously?" face.
She called out my name and said hi so I asked her what was up. She told me to "back off her man". Her and Cody broke up like two years ago... Am I missing something? Are Clair and Cody really dating again? Or is Cody just using me to get Clair jealous so he can have her back?

Nothing else really important happened after all that.