Fairytales are real

Dear Diary,

Dr. Simohns couldn't find a reasonable explination for Cody getting his memory back. I told her it was just a miracle and her response was "Miracles arent real, everything has a reason"

I told her she just had to believe and anything could happen... she then told me to stop dreaming. I didn't quite know what to say so I just gave her the finger. Cody told me to stop arguing with her and told Dr. Simohns to please leave the room.

After she left the room he asked me what that was... I told him that I don't know because I didn't wanna get in a fight with him.

After that he asked what I think the reason of him gaining his memory back could be. I told him that it was true love's kiss.. he said that is only in fairytales. I said "this is my fairytale... everything that happens is just so amazing that it doesn't feel real when it really is" trying not to let tears fall from my eyes. He looked confused. I didn't know what else to say. I walked over to him and put my arm around him and rested my head on his shoulder letting my tears soak his shirt. He told me he loves me... I told him I love him too. We just stood there hugging for awhile, he kissed my head then rested his on mine. I didn't wanna let go... I don't wanna lose him again.