The Next Day (Part Two)

The next thing I know the bell rung and it was time for our next class. Clair walked up to me and bragged about how she was better than me just because she beat the record of the scavenger hunt. She then told me how I'm not good enough for Cody and to back off again. I'm like 99.9% sure that Cody doesn't know they got back together.

I just kept telling Clair that they broke up forever ago and he most likely didn't want her back. I also told her I can do what I want with whomever I want. I loved telling Clair off because she always got so mad and stomped away huffing and puffing like a two year old would if they couldn't eat the table corners.

I am just going to skip to 5th period because nothing worth remembering happened between 3rd and 5th period.

I walked out of my 4th period class and I bumped into someone, I quickly squatted down to grab the stuff I dropped. The person that bumped into me decided they would help, we both looked up to see who the other person was and we bumped heads and apologized. It was Cody, our faces were as close as if we moved any closer to each other we'd be kissing. We quickly stood up and said sorry again and he asked me where my next class was so I said 7D. He told me his class was in there too. He then asked me if I would sit next to him and I told him I would.

When we sat down, the teacher introduced himself. He also told us all of his boring rules, after that he just let us talk because it was a study hall and none of us had any homework yet.

The first thing Cody said when Mr. Palenski was done talking was asking if I was ready for our date tonight. I told him I can't wait and it will be so much fun!

After we talked about our date I told him what Clair kept saying to me and he told me he would take care of it. I felt so safe, I knew if we started dating that it would be a great relationship because of how nice and caring he is. He acted like he was my guardian angel protecting me from all the bad just because he said he would take care of Clair.