Finally Home

Dear Diary,

A new doctor walked into the room and introduced himself as Dr. Tijers (T-eye-jers) and told us that Dr. Simohns wont be coming back... did she get fired? I hope so. He told us that he was sorry for her argumentative attitude and we will never have to deal with it again. We told him thank you and he said that we can go home.

Cody can finally come home. I'm so happy he's okay and allowed to come home. I have cried every night that he was at the hospital and now that he is coming home I can stop crying and praying that he will be okay.

All I could see when Dr. Tijers said he can come home is Cody's big, bright, glowing smile. He had tears in his eyes because he was so excited that he didn't have to be in this hospital any longer.

The only question I have is why were Codys parents barley at the hospital.. they came maybe once or twice over these two weeks (I know it doesnt seem like its been two weeks but thats just beacuse I didn't feel the need to write a diary entry everyday... I felt I just needed to be there for Cody) Do his parents not care for him? I just hope he has a good life at home... maybe the tears in his eyes werent joy, maybe they were fear, maybe he doesn't want to go home because of his life at home. I'm not sure how to explain his big, bright, glowing smile though... I'm not going to ask him about it though.

He told me he would like to hang at my house for awhile before going home so we let him. Why wouldn't he want to go home? I really hope he's okay at home...

We just hung out in my bedroom talking about who-knows-what but all I could think about was that he is okay. We never ended up brining him home because he had fallen asleep on my bed. I asked my mom if it was ok for me to sleep in there and she said he is a good kid so I can. I laid down and fell asleep beside him. Not too long after I laid down he put his arms around me and just held me there and I fell asleep.