Summer!!

Dear Diary,

There are only about 2 months left of school and I am super excited. I can't wait until I don't have to deal with ny terrible teachers and my terrible classmates. I can't wait till I am free from this "prison".

I also can't wait until it is Cody's birthday so I can sing him the song I am writing! I haven't really put much in here about my music. But I sing and play the guitar, I self tought myself when I was 12. It was difficult and in all honesty.. all I wanted to do was quit, but I didn't.

Then after Cody's birthday, we are taking a trip to California (somewhere I have always wanted to go) I am going to ask my mom if I can invite him and pray that he can come. It will my tough if he can't, we would miss eachother like crazy. I was also thinking of inviting Vee because we really haven't talked much lately... I'm kinda missing her. I feel so bad, I have been really caught up on Cody.. my dream boyfriend that is now my real boyfriend (which is still unbelievable even though it has been almost 7 months)

Me and Vee used to talk 24/7 no joke, I can't believe when we 1st met.. I didn't rly like her too much. I thought she was this weird annoying kid, but then one day we texted each other somehow and BAM! Instant best friends.. and although we don't remember how or why we started talking so much, we will never look back and say "why did I ever text her?" We have just gotten that close to where I can tell her something and KNOW she isnt going to share it with ANYONE (except maybe her mother, which is fine 😊) And now that I think of it, we really haven't hung out recently and I'm looking forward to seeing all of her volleyball games, I'm so proud she made the team and is sticking with it!