Maybe not so great afterall...

Dear Diary,

It's been awhile since I have written to you, but some tough stuff has come up and I guess writing everything down helps because it really gets your emotions out. So here goes nothing...

Me and Bethany (best friend other than Vee... Vee is #1) have been having a little bit of issues lately and its been bothering the crap outta me. I don't want to talk to her about it because I don't want to get in yet another fight (we've had a few before but they were minor). I think this one is going to be the worst of all fights if I say something. Beth also doesn't really like Cody for whatever reason so he may be her problem too.

Apparently after I say something to her she makes a not so appealing face the second I look away, like I said something wrong but I don't... I never do. I'm not sure if it has something to do with me or she just has a problem with something else that she doesn't want me to know about...

I've been thinking, what if she is only still friends with me because I am pretty much all she has... she really has no other friends outside of me. And it really hurts me to think something like that but I really don't know what else it could be.

I have talked to Vee and Cody about it a bit and they both don't really like Beth that much. They also told me that she probably IS still only my friend because I am her only one and that it may not be me that is the problem. I just don't even know how to feel about it anymore, I have to "think positive", like Vee always tells me in times like this where I only think the bad. So I guess I will try that...again

☆ Until next time ☆