New Pool 🤤

Dear Diary,

I don't get it... how am I the only girl to totally drool over Cody? He's literally so hot!

I walked into the school fitness center to find him lifting weights shirtless. I. Can't. Even. Why? How? Please tell me. Why did God decide to mix "hot" and "cute" while he was mixing in his little mixing pot? Why couldn't he do that to me? How is it possible for someone to be so caring yet so hot? How did I get so lucky to go out with this hunk?

I had walked over to him and to say hello. He said "oh hey babe, what's up?" And just him saying that while lifting made me froze. I dazed into his eyes and drool came oozing from my lips, down to my shoes.

I then started to daydream. I saw me and him, in bed. He was shirtless and I didn't have any pants on, all I was wearing was a crop top and underwear. It was candle lit with rose petals slowly falling down from the ceiling. We started to kiss, he grabbed my waist, I pushed his hands away... I wasn't ready. He asked what was wrong but I just told him "nothing" and kissed him. He pulled back and told me not to ignore the question and tell him the truth. So I did, I told him that I'm not sure if I'm ready for this yet and that I'm sorry. He told me it was okay and that he wouldn't try again until I'm ready for it. It was at that moment that Cody snapped me out of it, I woke up in the hospital.

It was 12:37 last time I checked the clock. When I woke up, it was 4:30... I asked Cody what happened and he told me that I just looked at him and passed out. They kept trying to wake me up and I didnt move an inch. They thought I was in a coma. Thank goodness I wasn't! Oh...I also got told that there was a pool of drool on the floor where i passed out...oops!

Cody asked to make sure I was okay and I said I was fine. I didn't really know what to do and I started to cry. He pulled me into a hug and I cried on his shoulder, soaking his shirt with my tears. I told him thank you for always being there for me. He told me he will never leave my side till the day he dies. I love him so much!