Halloween Special: Because why not

Yang POV

Even with being knocked into a coma, vomiting, and being attack by their own mother, at least Y/n was all three, the twins raced around excitedly on the one day they loved most. Their birthday on Halloween. Most of the day was them gawking over costumes and weapons all day. Weiss seemed fine buying them something for their shared birthday, Blake, of course, was kind of obliged to since she was now dating my little brother, though they denied it. And I still needed to make up for a life time of gifts for Y/n.

Y/n and Ruby ran off to look for costumes and make up to make said costumes better. The rest of us looking for gifts that we thought they'd like or at least appreciate. Weiss was on cake duty, since we agreed that it was for the best.

Y/n POV

I'll admit. I was at my twin's level of excitement. We flew through different costume places till we found what we wanted. The place was good too, if you had an idea for what you wanted, they'd make it, or at least give you the make up.

Ruby had chosen to be a Beo-where-wolf. I on the other hand had something better planned.

Ruby POV

I waited for Y/n to finish with his costume. Mainly because I didn't want my mask stretching to the point where it fell off on it's own.

When he stepped out... let's say it was pretty cool.

(Just the face and hair portion)

The make up almost looked like it was real. The contacts made it better. He had a pair of fake, but cool looking, demon horns protruding from his head. Fake blood covered his "mouth" and his outfit was a black suit with a deep red undershirt. Fake blood was covering his robot arm, making it look as if he had torn something open with it.

It was so realistic, when he spoke, I expected his entire jaw to open. "How do I look?"

My jaw was on the floor, "That. Is. So cool!" I exclaimed. "I can't wait to see what the rest of the team is going as!"

Yang POV

"OW! Does it have to be that tight?!" Blake shouted as I tightened her costume. She had chosen to be a vampire queen, so she wore a red dress that went down to her ankles, fake teeth with fake blood, and a teacup with a thick red drink in it.

"Yes! You want it to look nice, right?" I said, pulling the straps a little farther, then tying them in place, "There! Perfect!" I said triumphantly.

My costume was a succubus, which meant pretty revealing, but still left some to the imagination. I had little demon wings on my back and little horns too.

Weiss was wearing a princess outfit. Rather cliche, really. She already acted like one so it didn't change much.

The twins walked into the room, all attention on the creepy brother of mine, "Ho-ho-holy shit." We all said, getting a scolding from Ruby, who was in a Grimm costume.

Y/n seemed excited though, way more than Ruby was, "Let's get this Halloween started!" He shouted, pumping his fists into the air.

And it was probably the best Halloween we've had in a while.

================================

Little forced, I know. But I felt obliged to at this point, since just about everyone was doing it.

Yeah, but like the title says. Why not?

Well, don't know when the next chapter is coming out, and no this is not important to the story but will be mentioned from time to time.

But as always,

Goodbye/ Goodnight
             ~Author & ERROR