2️⃣

Nunni brushed her hair up into a sloppy bun. She grabbed her Fila slides and carried them out of her room.

       "Where you going dressed like that?" Jason asked from his spot on the couch. Nunni looked down at her jean shorts and orange crop top. "To go get my nails done. Y'all wanna come?"

      Jason shook his head and redirected his attention to his game. "I'll be back in an hour. Text me if you need something" she said before rushing out the door. She dropped the slides then putting them on her feet.

     Lamar had cash apped her 300 and she was going to spend some of that on her nails and then go get groceries. Lamar was a young, black doctor who was intrigued by Nunni. She tried her best to be honest with him and tell him she was only in it for money but he caught feelings. So he sent her money from time to time and like once a month she'd go visit him.

[itzlahNunni] NBA_Youngboy started following you
[itzlahNunni] GG.MoneyMan started following you
[itzlahNunni] GG.MoneyMan: hey, I'm NBA Youngboy's manager and i was hoping I could talk to you about a business arrangement. Give me a call at 555-555-5555

      Nunni stared at her phone in disbelief and didn't leave that state of shock until the car behind her beeped at her to keep driving. She continued driving while trying to understand what NBA Youngboy would want from her.

     "I can't sing or rap so he can't want a song. Maybe he wanna have an orgy and I gotta decline like Brittany Renner with Drake. Could I make money off of that? Is this arrangement going to get me some money. Let me call this number"

     Nunni pulled into the nail salon's parking lot and she typed the phone number in.

    "Hello" A deep mans voice said.

     "Hi this is Arizona" she said, as professionally as possible. "Oh, hello Nunni. Am I saying it right?"

     "It's like loonie but with an N"

    "How beautiful. How did you get Nunni from Arizona?" he asked. Nunni glanced at the phone. This didn't sound like business talk.

    "People just started calling me that when I was little and it stuck" she smiled. She actually got the name from her Italian grandmother who had taken care of her while her mom was out in the streets.

     "Well, you're probably confused on what I could possibly be calling for. Long story short, my client, NBA, he's going through.... something and we wanted to discuss an arrangement where you could help us"

     "I don't understand"

     "I can't explain much on the phone but we can fly down there tonight and talk with you tomorrow over lunch. How does that sound, Ms. Arizona?"

     "Sure. Just let me know when and where"

      "Nooooo. I don't wanna do this Q-Dog" YB shook his head. They were on the plane, along with the boys. "It's not really your choice. We need to fix this PR nightmare"

"I don't want no fake girlfriend. I don't even want no real one" he said. "You're still technically single just not to the public"

"Atleast she bad" QR smiled at the picture Youngboy had shown them of her. "She is bad" KD grabbed the phone.

"How long I gotta do this foe"

"Until it's the right time to stage a breakup. The longest I'll let this go on is 9 months"