2️⃣1️⃣

The boys had not lied when they said the energy at the Baton Rouge shows were different. It was loud and explosive unlike the other concerts. It was like the crowd was part of the Youngboy crew.

      Nunni stood behind Quando, recording Kentrell do his thing. She posted it on her Instagram story with the caption: That's my baby😍💙

      "Aye y'all, I got someone super important for y'all to meet" Youngboy spoke into his mic. Nunni immediately knew he was talking about her.

     "Arizona, come here real quick"

     Nunni carefully walked across the stage, making sure to not trip in her new heels.

    "Y'all this Nunni, my girlfriend, and I just wanted to make it clear that nobody got my eye like she do and none of y'all can compare to my slime" he smiled down at her.

     After the concert, Nunni changed into a hoodie and jeans for the dinner they were having at Kentrell's mama house.

"You not gone do something with your hair?" Kentrell asked from the bathroom door, watching Nunni put on mascara.

"It don't look good how it is" she turned her head from side to side to examine her curls. "I love it but my mama don't like it when my girlfriends wear they hair crazy"

Nunni internally rolled her eyes. "I'll put it in a sleek bun now leave me alone"

"I'm not leaving. I'm watching"

"Kentrellll. It's hard for me to get ready when you standing there looking like that and looking at me like you want to fuck"

"Maybe I do wanna fuck" Kentrell walked over to her and pulled her back into his front. She could feel through both of their jeans how hard he was.

"Nooo. The last thing I want to do is make a bad impression on your moms. We can't be late and we can't show up smelling like sex"

The car filled with just Kentrell and Arizona pulled into the large driveway, behind the other cars.

"I'm scared, Kenny"

"Why"

"I've... I... okay don't call me soft or nothing and you better not make me regret telling you this. But if we decide to be in an actual relationship... I need your mom to like me"

Kentrell stared ahead and then looked over at her. "I'll make sure she love you. Now come on, we got to eat"

Nunni ate her greens in between lots of laughing. Sherhonda and Teelee were telling a bunch of stories about Kentrell when he was younger.

"Okay that's enough" he glared at his sister.

"Arizona how did you two meet again?" Sherhonda turned towards her.

Nunni internally screamed because she wasn't even sure if Sher knew the relationship was semi fake. "Well, it's a pretty lame meeting story, but um Kentrell dmed me and I ignored him at first then we started texting and decided to meet up in Miami"

"You're from Miami, correct?"

"Yea, born and raised"

"And you said you ignored him at first. Why?" Sherhonda looked down at her cornbread then back up at Nunni like she was studying her.

"Well, I just didn't want to be a rapper's girlfriend to be honest. But I really started like liking Kentrell and got over it, I guess"

"Hmmm and-

"Momma leave that girl alone" Teelee giggled. Nunni released a breath she hadn't even realized she'd been holding in.

"You leave tomorrow right" Kentrell asked Nunni, his head in her lap and his focus on his video games. "Yea around 4"

"Imma miss you. Usually we together at all times of the day"

"I knowwww. I'll probably miss your stupid ass too" she giggled and continued scrolling through Instagram.

"My momma like you. On our way out she smacked me across my head and said I better not do anything to you"

Nunni giggled and rubbed Kentrell's neck and face. "Babyyy, pause the game"

"Man noooo. I'm playing Quando, I can't pause for that long"

Nunni rolled her eyes and pushed Kentrell's upper body up so it was off of her. Then, she came around to his front and pulled his sweats down. "What are you doing?"

"Just keep playing the game"

She grabbed his soft length and put it all in her mouth. She came up, spit on the tip, then went back down to work.

After several minutes, he was rock hard.

Nunni pulled herself over him and pulled up Kentrell's t shirt she had on and guided him into her. She began riding it slowly until YB sat her down hard and fast.

Nunni picked up the speed, filling the room with the sounds of 2k, heavy breathing, and skin slapping.

Oops another filler.