2️⃣9️⃣

Nunni folded Riley's clothes and placed them into his dresser. She had music playing in her AirPods, keeping her on track with unpacking.

Everything had been moved to the new place, including Yb's cars, Nunni's G Wagon, all the new furniture and new studio equipment.

They had chose the bedroom closest to theirs to be the baby's room. Nothing was in there yet really but an all white crib, a birthday gift from Young Thug.

"Nunni, when you get fat, are you going to be able to drive?" Riley asked while playing with his new toy cars. "First of all stop saying that. Second, yes I'll be able to drive when my belly gets big"

"But can a driver drive me and Jason to school. I'm at a new school now and I don't want everyone to know my sister pregnant and can't drive"

Nunni threw one of his shirts at him, standing up. "Put your own clothes away. I'm done helping you" she shook her head and walked out. She walked down the hall to the kitchen taking a pause to admire their view.

She walked into the living room and went upstairs. Her mind made her look in each room and make sure things were where they needed to be. Tears almost formed in her eyes when she checked the nursery but she closed the door before she could get emotional.

Nunni stepped into their bedroom to see Kentrell on his side, sleeping. "Awwww look at my baby daddy" she cooed.

She slowly climbed in bed and wrapped her arms around him.

"Arizona" he called out. "Yeah, pooh?"

"What you thinking about? Whats yo favorite girl names today"

"Autumn, Princess, Kylie, Milyn, anddd Nova" she traced the tattoos on his chest as she spoke. "Autumn Nova Gaulden" Kentrell looked down at her. "Top 5 boy names. Go" Nunni returned, curious about what names he was throwing around in his head. "King, Kye, Zion..... maybe Koy, I saw that somewhere and.... Kobe"

      "Zion Arizona Gaulden. That's cuteeee"

       Nunni looked at Jason, Riley and Kayden sitting on the couch. The three had been playing with each other all weekend and Sherhonda was on the way to see the new place and take Kayden back to his mommy.

      She walked back into the kitchen and checked on the pasta on the stove. Tonight, they were telling Kentrell's mom and the boys that Nunni was pregnant. Nunni wasn't that scared about Jason and Riley's or Kayden's response, but Sherhonda still scared Nunni.

     "This smells gooood" Kentrell walked up behind her and kissed her neck. "So is this what I have to look forward to? Home studio, kids playing in the living room, beautiful woman making dinner" Quando nodded and looked around. Nunni rolled her eyes at him.

      "Quando, you're dumb" Joe shook his head. All three of them sat down at the island, Joe pulling out a pack of woods and a bag of weed. Nunni continued stirring the pasta on the stove while glancing at them.

      "Nunu, can you wash these?" Joe handed her two unraveled woods. She grabbed them and ran them under the water, then passed them back to him with paper towels.

      "You niggas never gone have what I have cause I have Nunni" Kentrell smiled to himself. "Yeah whatever, simp" Quando nudged his shoulder and reached past him to grab the wood.

      "My momma coming up the elevator" Kentrell said, making Nunni drop the big spoon she had. "Fuck, I didn't put the garlic bread in the oven" she quickly ran to the refrigerator and looked in the freezer for the garlic bread.

     The click clack of heels filled the penthouse and Sherhonda appeared in the kitchen. "What a nice house, Kentrell" she nodded, looking around.

    She walked over to him and hugged him, then turned to Quando and Joe. "Hello boys. Y'all been doing anything lately or just bumming it?"

       "You know we been busy" Quando pouted.

      "Busy rolling cigars. Anyways, hello Arizona" she side eyed her then walked around the island. She hugged her but pulled away right after. Her eyes dug into Nunni's before looking over her whole body.

       "Kentrell, I got another grand baby on the way?" She turned to Kentrell- who looked up lost. "We was gone talk to you after dinner about it"

      "About it?! You mean about my grand baby. I should've known I was gone have another on the way before the end of the year when I saw you and Ms. Nunni all over my fucking Instagram"

    Nunni awkwardly shifted her weight onto one of her legs. She didn't know how Sherhonda would react.

     "Well, congratulations. I guess this explains the penthouse in Atlanta and all the kids in the living room. I hope it's a girl"

     "Thank you, Sherhonda. I appreciate it" Nunni shyly pulled her into another hug, this time Sherhonda fully hugged her back.

      "And that means I get to be in the delivery room. I want to see my grand baby enter the world, okay Arizona"

     Nunni nodded, putting the garlic bread in the oven. She ended up pouring Sherhonda some red wine and sitting with her in the kitchen while the boys went outside to smoke.

    Sherhonda helped her make everyone's plates and helped her get Riley and Jason in bed before taking Kayden.

     Joe and Quando ended up leaving around 2, leaving Kentrell alone in the living room with his PlayStation. He turned it off and silently walked up the stairs.

     He looked in the nursery and smiled at the thought before continuing to his room. When he opened the door, he saw Nunni eating a big bag of tortilla chips and watching Criminal Minds on the TV.

    "Hey baby. Why you up?" He asked while he took off his watch and chains. "I couldn't sleep. My stomach and head kind of hurt and you were downstairs"

     "Awww, Arizona. Baby, you couldn't sleep without me?" He took off his shirt and sweats, only left in his LSD boxers. He climbed into bed and took the tortilla chip bag out of Nunni's hand. "You done eating?" He asked before putting them on the bed side table.

      "I wasn't but I guess I am now" Nunni nodded. She scooted closer to him and put her head on his shoulder.

      "I love you, Arizona. I'm so in love with you" Kentrell smiled while wrapping his arm around her. "Stop I'm going to cry" she wiped at her eyes.  She wrapped her fingers around his and stared into his eyes. "I love you too, Kentrell. I can't wait for our baby to get here"

Y'all RIP to King Von.
He didn't deserve that. Shits so messed up. I really loved him.
That boy was my heart.
So, don't know how y'all gone feel about this, but at first I was going to completely quit the book because I'm not listening to Quando or NBA no more (y'all just gotta think about this from my viewpoint, like that shit really hurt me).
Instead of quitting the book because I really want to finish and I promised y'all I'd finish this book.
I'm writing Quando off as the bad guy.
I want y'all to know I'm doing that and know why I'm doing that.
I know all the facts aren't out there but I know what I know and it don't sit right to write about someone who the reason one of my favorite rappers dead.
It hurt so different when Chicago lose someone cause my city really love eachother.
Them niggas be like family cause you seeing someone from yo city, living yo struggle, come up and put their hood on.
Niggas just out here tryna live life, we need guidance and healing in the black community for real.
LONGLIVEKINGVON
I Love You Dawg
O block forever

See y'all next chapter