1️⃣6️⃣

Nunni threw her phone into her little back pack and jogged down the stairs. She was late as usual and all the guys were waiting for her.

      "Sorry I'm late. My other outfits weren't looking right" she apologized. "This outfit not looking right either" KD looked her up and down.

    "What's wrong with my dress" she scrunched her face up. "It's see through" he shook his head. "No it's not"

     "Arizona, it's a whole thot thot dress" Joe smirked, tucking a freshly rolled blunt behind his ear. "No it's not" she crossed her arms.

     YB came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her slim body. "She look fine. Let's go" he said.

     Nunni turned around, in his arms, and kissed his cheek. "You so fruity" he snickered. "Come on, Dents"

     The crowd was singing along to Untouchable and Nunni was right behind Kentrell, dancing to the music.

    "Aye y'all!"  He yelled, looking down at all the screaming girls. "I wanna show off my girl real fast" he smirked back at Nunni.

    She shook her head, eyes wide. I am way too shy for this shit, she thought.

    YB gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her next to him. "This girl mean the world to me" he looked around the club. "So that's why Imma give her a baby"

    Nunni's mouth flew open as the fans screamed louder. She grabbed the mic and said "Nah, imma stick with my birth control".

     He play too much, she narrowed her eyes at him playfully.

     She turned around to go back and he slapped her butt, making it jiggle. Quickly, she spun around- flicking him off.

     Kentrell laid his head on her bare shoulder, fighting sleep. "We need to go to da club" Quando cheesed. They were split up into two SUVs, headed to the house.

"I don't know. Kenny's tired" Nunni looked down at him. "Nah I'm fine" he sat up. She shook her head at his stubbornness.

"Well, I'm tired and we gotta long trip tomorrow" she said. "You can sleep on tha road" Joe took the blunt out his mouth and spoke.

"I'll text the other car and tell em we going to the strip club" KD grabbed his phone. Nunni watched as he typed away on his keyboard.

"Kentrell", she whispered into his ear, "if you're tired, we can go back to the house. We can take a bath and go to sleep".

He made a face like he was considering it. But said "Nah. Let's go to the strip"

A big fake ass jiggled in Nunni's face and she just smiled and threw money like she was enjoying it. But she wasn't.

She was sitting in their section, next to Quando, who was incredibly drunk, trying to locate YB without getting up.

Him and Herm had walked away several minutes ago. "Nunni, I'm a big fan" the stripper cheeses, turning around to put her bought boobs in Nunni's view.

"Thank you. Thanks for the dance too it was great" she fake smiled. This is more awkward when you're the one receiving the dance. I'm glad I never resorted to stripping, she thought to herself.

"You want another dance? For double, Ill take my top off" the girl smirked. Is she flirting or does she realize I don't want to be here?

"Yeah she'll take anotha one" Joe spoke up for her, planting himself on the other side of her. He had a pretty, short brown skin girl clinging onto him.