1️⃣7️⃣

"It hurts" Nunni winced and closed her eyes in pain. "No it don't" Kentrell chuckled and continued to massage her feet.

     They had the hotel room to themselves again and were on the couch watching the Ted Bundy series on Netflix. "Baby, go softer" she groaned.

"Baby go softer. Kentrell go harder. Kenny be nicer" he mocked her.

"But you listen tho" she looked up into his eyes. He looked away, then looked back at her and licked his lips.

      "Come hea" he pulled her legs closer to him and then grabbed her waist. She got up onto her knees then swung her left leg over him.

      When she sat down, she could feel his hard length on her inner thigh. "Do we have time?" Nunni asked. They were supposed to be going out to dinner soon but she really wanted to...

      "Always" he gripped her ass cheeks.

      Nunni pulled her shirt over her head and placed it next to them. Kentrell attached his mouth to her now bare shoulder.

     "Mmm Kentrell" she breathlessly moaned.

     Then, the door bust open behind them and Nunni pushed herself against Kentrell's chest so whoever was there wouldn't see her boobs.

    "Damn my bad, Ken" a females voice said. Nunni turned around, but without exposing herself, and was greeted with the sight of a short brown skin girl holding a young toddler.

    "Nisha, the fuck yo ass ain't knock for?" Kentrell shook his head and handed Nunni her shirt. She quickly threw it over her head.

     The girl, who obviously had to be Nisha, put down the young boy and Nunni immediately recognized him.

     "Daddyyyy" Kayden screeched and ran towards him. Kentrell pushed Nunni off his lap then got up to hug Kayden.

      "Wassup Draco?" He bounced him around. Nunni smiled at the two, loving to see Kentrell so happy.

     "I'll let y'all have some alone time. Sorry for busting in" Nisha said and excused herself.

     She's not crazy for him or anything. Finally, I get a break. Nunni stood up and smiled at Kayden. He looked just like YB.

    "Kayden, this daddy friend. Her name is Nunni" he turned so Kayden could see her. "Heyyy" Nunni waved. Kayden just stared at her and then went back to looking at his dad.

    "It take him a lil to warm up to people"

Nunni's fit for dinner^

Nunni sat and watched as everyone around her talked. She wasn't feeling that well so she stayed quiet and ate her shrimp fettuccine.