1️⃣5️⃣

Nunni sat YB down on the bed and pulled his joggers down. Then she unzipped his hoodie, throwing the clothing on the ground.

"Next party imma keep an eye on your ass. The fuck you doing drinking so much lean you can barely move" she fussed, walking to his suit case to get out a pair of shorts.

"Sorry, Zozo"

"Ain't no sorries. You got 4 kids and you can't watch how much you drink. Now what if you got liver damage. Then what"

She pulled the basketball shorts up and laid him back on the bed.

"You forgive me?"

"Nigga be glad that I'm taking care of yo ass. I was having fun and getting to know some cool ass people when some bitch come telling me how they saw you go up to a room with another girl. You could've blown our cover. You could've got photographed going in that room with Poom"

"Nunni, it don't gotta be just a cover. Me and you can be for real" he looked up at her. She snatched her wig off and put it on the dresser.

"Kentrell, go to sleep" she huffed, turning off the lights and getting into bed. "Baby, I want to be with you" he slurred, pulling her into him.

"Kentrell, you don't know what you're saying. Go to sleep" she rolled her eyes.

    "Arizona. I love you"

    Nunni froze and glanced behind her. Kentrell has his eyes closed, he looked like he was sleep but he was talking like he was wide awake.

    "Goodnight, Kentrell"

    Nunni woke up and immediately glanced at YB. He was clinging onto her from the side, mouth wide open.

   She didn't feel like getting up yet so she grabbed her phone. People were blowing up the picture they had taken before going to the party.

ItzLahNunni: baby he not leaving me💚NBA_Youngboy: neva🐍

NBA_Youngboy: neva🐍

Nunni looked through the comments quickly. There was the usual love and some hate comments but nothing too bad.

Janiaaa_YB_5eva: when he going to get back with Jania. I miss they relationship

Toya.66: they sooooo cuteee🤩🤩

Lalaaa_: NUNNIIIII WITH THE BLUE HAIRRR🥶🥶🥶

YB.fanpage: y'all dry hating- they gotta cute ass relationship

Glovk.ahh: tell him drop new music

"Me and Dents actually cute" she whispered, looking through edits fans had made. Some were of them on live, some were really sweet and some you could tell were made with no effort.