4️⃣

"IMMA MEEEEEMEEEE!!! IMMA MEME!!" Nunni yelled while running across the hall. She knocked rapidly on QR and KD door.

In 30 seconds, she was staring at a very sleepy Quando. "Quando, I'm a meme. There's memes and gifs of me. Look"

She turned her phone around to showcase a tweet that read: When ya friend try to tell you to leave yo nigga- with the gif of Nunni yelling BYE NOW on YB lap.

"You proud?" he asked her while rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, its trending. It's not #1 something about Nicki and Cardi is up there but #byenow is trending"

"Congratulations, Arizona. Imma go back to sleep now" he mumbled and closed the door in her face. Nunni rolled her eyes and went back into her and Kentrell's suite.

       She walked over to Kenny door and knocked lightly. "Yuh?" He called out.

      She twisted the knob to see him fresh out the shower. He was standing by the window, in nothing but a towel. Nunni tried to maintain eye contact but her eyes kept wondering. She had never noticed all his tattoos. And his chocolate brown skin.

     "You wanted something?" He asked her, obviously not in the mood to deal with her. "What's the plan for today? We just chilling until show time"

       He nodded and then walked across the room. He put a heavy hand on her shoulder and began pushing her backwards, lightly.

      "Bye now" he snickered once she was out the door, then he closed it. "Whatever, Dentface!!" She shouted through the door.

      She went on the couch and turned on the TV. Knock. Knock.

      Aria left her comfy spot and approached the door while adjusting her bonnet. She peaked through the door and saw Poom.

     "What you want?" Nunni yelled through the door. She was not going to open it, regardless.

      "To talk to Kentrell. Tell him I miss him and I love him" she said. "KENTRELLLLL, CLINGY AT THE DOOR" Nunni yelled while walking towards his room. He walked out in just basketball shorts with a blunt in his hands.

      "This bitch getting on my fucking nerves" he mumbled. "Yeah, mines too"

      The two walked towards the door and Kentrell opened it. Kiyah threw her arms around him. "Kentrell, I miss you. I need you. Get rid of her, please" she whined into his chest. "Get the fuck outta here, Kiyah."

She pulled away and looked up at him, heartbroken. "What does she have that I don't?" Kiyah glanced at Nunni who had her arms folded. "Dignity, self worth, balls"

Kiyah bust out into tears and hit the floor. It took everything in Nunni not to bust out laughing. She shook her head and turned around. YB looked away from Kiyah to watch Nunni walk away, something he was starting to enjoy watching.

"Aye, Kiyah. You needa stop doing this" he said before closing the door.

Kentrell walked into the living room and sat next to Nunni on the couch.

"Where yo clothes?"

She looked down at her tank top and blue booty shorts. "You expect me to sleep in jeans? Where yo clothes at" she side eyed him then put her focus back on the TV.

"Whatchu wearing to the concert?"

"Not sure. I kind of want to wear this like latex jumpsuit or this camo dress" Nunni smiled thinking of that latex jumpsuit. Maybe she should save that for something else.