2️⃣5️⃣

Nunni stared at herself in the mirror as the hairstylist sewed straight black bundles into the back of her hair.

She was taking headshot pictures in downtown LA, then meeting Kentrell at a fancy restaurant for lunch, and then attending an exclusive party on a yacht.

I'm getting used to this life. Nunni texted Riley and Jason about what she was up to and what time their flight landed tomorrow.

     Ever since they landed in LA, Nunni had been thinking about leaving Florida. She had been thinking about Atlanta since Yb's work stuff was mostly in Atlanta. But he said he didn't mind taking trips between cities.

     I'd rather live in Atlanta and be close to him than live in Miami and he's in a different state half the time. We spend our entire days together sometimes. Most the time.

      "Your skin is seriously glowing. What's your secret?" The tall hairstylist asked while laying her edges. Nunni looked in the mirror and blushed a little bit, "I don't know. Lost of water and little stress".

       It's probably the pregnancy glow. My face does look really naturally shiny and full.

     After the hairstylist finished, Nunni walked over to the white backdrop and got to work. She needed to take super good headshots to get new brands' attention and build her resume.

ItzLahNunni: 💚💚

ItzLahNunni: 💚💚

     Nunni changed into a black long sleeved dress from an online boutique that sent her fits. Money Man said she was receiving about $400 worth of clothes everyday. People actually want ME to wear their clothes.

    The makeup artist refreshed her look and then she headed out to meet Kentrell. The driver greeted her as she got in the car and she said a quick hello.

Kentrell❤️: you on the way? I just got here

Arizona🔒: yeah just got in the car. Did you see the picture I posted from the shoot?

Kentrell❤️: yeahhh you didn't see my comment? You so beautiful baby😏

Arizona🔒: I know I knowww jk. See you soon baby

       After a short drive through the city, they pulled into the driveway of an all brick tall building. The driver got out and opened the door for Nunni, who walked through a small group of paparazzi, then the door was opened for her into the building.

        The wallpaper was super dark and detailed, framing the restaurant with big windows.

        "Are you Mr. Gaulden's date?" A short brunette man asked Nunni. "Yes I am" she smiled. He asked her to follow him and lead her through the quiet but full restaurant to the back. There were a few private rooms back there and he opened the door to the last room.