1️⃣3️⃣

"Real ass bitch, give a fuck bout a nigga" Nunni rapped loudly with Quando and Joe. They were headed to the airport in groups. This was the self-titled 'Lit Car'. Consisting of Kentrell, Arizona, Quando, Joe and Kell.

      "Big birkin bag, hoe 5 6 figures" Nunni screamed them pointed to Quando. "Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tigger" Quando smacked his butt. "FUCKING ON HIS SCAMMING ASS RICH ASS NIGGAS" Joe loud self yelled out the open window.

      "Same group of bitches-" Nunni couldn't even finish the line cuz she was throwing her ass back so much in her seat.

     "Act up, you can get snatched up" she kept rapping. Kell, who was in the passenger seat, grabbed Nunni phone and skipped to the next song. "I knew we should've left yo brick head ass in the snooze car" Quando mugged the back of his seat.

       "Shut yo dinosaur looking ass up" KD turned around and glared back. "I don't look like no fucking dinosaur, Dumbo"

      Joe shook his head and placed a freshly rolled blunt behind his left ear. "You two some fucking bitches sometimes, man" he rolled his eyes. "Says the nigga that was just singing City Girls word for word" Kell spat.

     "Quando right, we should've traded you for Herm" Nunni said. "Damnnnn, Zozo. You don't want me around either?" Kell wiped away a fake tear.

     "I wanted to listen to the City Girls" she spat. "Me too" Quando pouted.

Nunni slept most the plane ride, leaning her head on YB's shoulder. "I hope you love me as much as I love you" Kentrell sing quietly.

She stirred in her sleep and lifted her head up. "I woke you? My bad" he looked at her. "Nahh, you ain't wake me up" she said.

Nunni looked past Kentrell and out the window. The ground was getting closer so she knew they were landing.

"Wanna look at pajamas with me?"

"What?" he snapped his head at her. "We need to start looking at matching PJs for the party" she smiled, pulling out YB's IPad.

"We not matching. I'm wearing sweats and you wearing what you want" he chuckled. "Nigga we gone look dumb as fuck going to a sleepover as a couple... not matching. We atleast gotta coordinate"

"Nah" he shook his head. "Kentrell. We matching. This not an argument or a disagreement"

"Arizona. I don't want to match"

"Ok. I don't want to suck dick anymore" she huffed. "You do you, Zo" he shrugged. "I'll match with you, Nunni" Quando piped up from the seat across the aisle from them.

     "You not even invited" YB snickered.

     "Why you coming for my bestie like that? The fuck. He can come if he want" Arizona mugged Kentrell. "Whateva"

    The label and Money Man has situated the group to stay in a rented house for their stay in Atlanta. As soon as they arrived, Arizona and Quando raced to pick their rooms.

     "KENNY! Come on!! We gotta get a good room!" She yelled, dragging her suit case up the huge stairs.

     "All the rooms basically the same"

    "No the fuck they not" she shouted back. She ran across the living area upstairs to double doors. She opened them up and was greeted with a semi-modern bedroom with floor to ceiling windows.

     "This nice" YB looked around before setting his bags by the door. "What's the plan for tonight? We going out or sum"

     "Yeah we gotta small blue appearance. Thugga gone meet us there" YB said and then laid down on the bed.

    "Come lay with me for a second. Before you start getting ready cuz I know that take time"

    Nunni walked over to the large bed and laid beside Kentrell. He put an arm around her waist- pulling her in closer. "You really wanna match, baby?"

    "Yeah" she looked up at him. He rolled his eyes and said, "Whateva you want"

       Nunni sat on Kentrell's lap, sipping her glass of some fruity alcoholic drink that she had forgotten the name of

       Nunni sat on Kentrell's lap, sipping her glass of some fruity alcoholic drink that she had forgotten the name of. She wasn't drunk but she definitely wasn't sober.

    "Damn, can my bestie have her face back?" Quando snapped at a girl who was mean mugging the side of Nunni face. Nunni turned in the direction he was talking to and seen a girl who looked familiar.

She looked young. Pretty. Short. Long curly hair. Fat face. Blasian.

"Quando, quit playinggg" she giggled and walked closer. YB turned in her direction, immediately turning back around.

"Kentrell who is that?" Nunni whispered into his ear. "A hoe" he said.

"Hey, I'm Jonai. We've never met. Me and Kentrell like best friends" Jonai stood next to Nunni. "Ummm, hi. I'm Arizona" Nunni carefully eyed her. Last thing she wanted was another lovesick puppy dog.

"I was just in town and wanted to come say hi. Kentrell, hey" she awkwardly shifted her weight from one leg to the next.

"Hey Jonai" he huffed, laying his head against Nunni's warm back. "Umm you think we can talk. It don't gotta be here. I can go back to the hotel with y'all"

Nunni wrinkled her face. Did this bitch really just say that... in front of her?

"And what are y'all gonna talk about" she said, defensively. "Just reconnect. Like I said we best friends and haven't seen each other in a while"

"Kenny. You wanna bring this bitch back with us?" Nunni turned so he could look her in her eyes. He looked dead in her eyes and said "No".

She turned back towards Jonai and smiled. "No visitors tonight, babes" she cheesed.

"It's cool. Bye Kentrell"

Ok y'all I'm so so so so sorry for this bad ass chapter. I was getting too much love on this book not to update. I promise the next one will be good.

Next chapter is gonna be the sleepover and it's gonna be some good shit going on!!!

Thank y'all so much for all the love and support y'all have given this book. This is literally my most successful story and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.

Sorry if there are grammar problems or spelling issues- literally write this while half awake. Love y'all💛💛