6️⃣

"MEEK MILL?!?" Nunni yelled and jumped up out of her seat. They were sitting in the hotel room in Philadelphia. The group had just arrived and Money Man was telling Aria about Meek Mill's birthday party.

       "Yes, Arizona. You aren't allowed to do that around him, ok. Keep the fan girling to a minimum" he shook his head. Aria couldn't believe the things she had done in the last week and the exciting stuff that was coming up. 

       After the Tallahassee flop, they flew to Charlotte. Both concerts went smoothly and then the crew went to a Hornets vs Rockets game. At the game, Nunni met James Harden, who she was in love with. Plus on the plane to Philadelphia, Youngboy let her buy a bunch of clothes to have shipped to this hotel.

     "I'm just so excited to go to a rapper party" she cheesed. "I bet. So that's Friday night, concert is Saturday night. Til then you guys can go shopping and chill" Money Man briefed her before leaving the room.

     Nunni took off her Uggs and laid back on the couch. "You not cold? You basically naked" she heard Youngboy's slurred southern accent. "I'm in leggings" she shot him a glare. He was standing at the end of the couch, looking her up and down.

      "Come hea" he mumbled, grabbing her ankles and pulling her closer to him. "What are you doing?" She asked with attitude, even though she wasn't fighting back.

      "I wanna watch a movie. You down?" Kentrell smirked. She nodded slowly. He left the living room which gave Arizona time to let out the breath she had been holding in.

     Why was he looking at me like that? Like he wanted to.. wanted to... be nasty with me. I thought he wasn't attracted to me. And the way he grabbed me....

      Nunni's thoughts were interrupted by YB plopping on the couch with a big blanket. She grabbed some of the blanket and covered up her legs. "It's too small for you to be that far" he looked up over at her. She held eye contact and scooted over til their thighs touched.

     "That's better. Now whatchu wanna watch?" YB asked. "Ummm, a love story" she glanced at the TV. He quickly scrolled through the On Demand options and put on Love and Basketball. "You're so pretty, Aria" he said and put an arm around her bare shoulders.

      Nunni's whole body froze. She didn't know if she should pull away, readjust, leave the room. But she did know that she couldn't give him the wrong impression.

      "Kentrell, you know we not like that, right?" she turned her head towards him. He pulled her in closer and whispered in her ear, "I know. I'm just tryna watch the movie".

       Barely even 10 minutes into the movie, Youngboy was rubbing on Nunni's thighs and booty. "You feel so good" he mumbled onto her neck and began sucking on it. "Oh, Kentrell" she moaned. "Let me show you something" he said while pulling his shorts down.

     "Nooooo" she whined, pulling them back up. "Why not?" he looked into her eyes- his full of lust and desire. "I'm not wet enough" she made up. He chuckled and stuck his hand into her leggings. "Why you don't got on no panties" he smirked. He began rubbing her clit in circles, alternating speeds. "Mmmmm" Nunni tried her best to keep quiet. Then she felt fingers inside of her. "No no noooo" she looked down.

      She couldn't do it. She could not fuck NBA Youngboy. She was working for him. She was supposed to just act cuddly in public.

      He began pushing her shoulders away from him, attempting to turn her over. "What are you doing?" She asked, hazed from how good his fingers felt inside of her. "I'm tryna show you sum" he snickered. She turned over and felt him pressing against her butt.