Chapter Five: Dress Shopping

Hey everybody! This is my first author's note!!!! I hope you all like the story so far! There is more to come! Please suggest this to other members!!! On the side is Alondra's yule ball dress and accessories. Enjoy!

Alondra and I later rode the carriages to Hogsmaede. It was freezing cold, we were dressed in coats, gloves, scarves, and hats that were all colored yellow and black for Hufflepuff. We crunched our feet through the deep snow until we made it to a dress robes shop. The bell on the door jingled as we entered and an old woman greeted us when we stepped in. 

"Let's start with the clearance section," Alondra said. Even though our parents sent us money, Alondra always liked to dig through old clothes that could't sell and try to find a bargain. She ran to the back of the store, tracking snow everywhere. The old woman scolded her for that, and told her she could go without shoes in her store. 

I sorted through racks and racks of dresses with Alondra in the clearance section. I saw a few odd ones back there. One was black and it sparkled and looked like it had stars. It  had a floating ring around it to look like you were Saturn or something.

"Now that is cute," Alondra stated boldly, taking it from me. She can be a weirdo sometimes. I sorted through more that I didn't like, and then I told her that I was going to the regular section. I went to the rack of large dresses because I was very tall. I started sorting through dresses when I heard Alondra scream and run to the dressing room. I rolled my eyes, obviously she found a to-die- for dress. She then sunk up behind me wearing a beautiful, amazing dress. It was a light peach color, with spaghetti straps and a sweetheart top. Then it gathered to the center with a silver bedazzlement. Then it fell to her feet in a soft, flowy matter. 

I started screaming my head off because she looked AMAZING in that dress! 

"Alondra, hon, you look awesome!!!!!" I shrieked with laughter. 

"Do ya really think so, mate? I was thinking," she said unsteadily.

"You look gorgeous, now go buy it, and I'm gonna try to find a dress that beats yours for my Zayn," I replied.

"My Lou is gonna love it," she teased, sticking her toungue out at me. I stuck my tounge back at her and laughed to myself. 

Now it was time to find a dress for ME. I then sifted through many other dresses, then my hand touched something beautiful. Majestic. Amazing. To die for. 

I was a pure gold color strapless top that was tight, the it just flowed naturally in floaty gold colored tutu materials down to my feet. Down the middle of the skirt was a golden braid in tiny thick thread material. I was perfect. I bought it.