Chapter Six: Another old school day

The following Monday I woke up all groggy and took a long, hot shower. When I came out I felt so refreshed as I pulled on my Hogwarts robes for another boring day at Hogwarts. Alondra and I met in the Hufflepuff common room with our books and walked to class.

As I was walking with Alondra I heard murmurs from the surrounding students here are some of the things I heard...

Zayn's new girlfriend!!

she snogged Zayn Mailk!

Zayn's Yule Ball date!

Is Liam jealous?

Wait-did I really just hear someone say, is Liam jealous? I turned around to see who said it and I saw Louis, Harry and Niall walking together.

" Hey Alondra, I'll meet you there, gotta go," i said as I ran in the boy's direction.

Once I reached them I said, " Hey guys! Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure babe, wassup?" Said Niall, chewing something that smelled like pizza.

" What the hell is wrong with Liam? Is he disturbed or something? Or mental?" I asked, confused.

"Oh yeah.... mates, should we tell her?" Niall said, looking at all the guys wearily. 

"He told us it was a secret. And not to tell anyone especially Julia," Harry replied, gazing at Niall.

Then we were in Snape's classroom and Louis sat right next to me and winked. I blushed and took out my notebook and a quill. Snape had already started teaching. On my paper I wrote:

To:Louis Tommo

Whats going on, you can tell me, can't you? I won't tell the guys!!!! Luv, Julia

I tore out the paper then folded it up and tossed it into Louis' lap. He looked at me, and then at the droning snape, and opened it. I saw him make a quick glance at, then he pulled out his quill and started scratching away at the paper. Then he folded it back up and tossed it onto my lap. I looked at him and then at snape and opened it. It said:

I don't know? Can I trust you? ;) <3, Lou

I just rolled my eyes and replied ot him.

Aw dammit, Lou, just tell me now!!!!!!!! Love, Julia

I saw him pondering, then he finally wrote something down it said:

Jules,  I'll tell you the day of the Yule Ball. Love you, Lou :D

Suddenly I heard large footsteps, then a hand reached out and grabbed the note that was in my hand. Oh my gosh. It was Snape. He was reading it, then he handed me a detention slip just as the bell rang. Dammit! I thought, stuffing it in my pockets. Then, I proceeded on with my school day, feeling down.

 A/N hey guys! I hope you are liking my story! If you are Kirr_1DTW reading this, thank you!!!!! You are the one who inspired me to join wattpad and write stories!!