Chapter 11: Tell me about it

A/N Heyyyy.....and sorry! Anywayyyy.....just read. And comment.

Zayn and I suddenly broke apart from our quick kiss because we bumped into Louis and Alondra crazily dancing around the ballroom floor. They laughed hysterically at us, making kissy noises, and poking us while dancing. I slapped Louis' and ALondra's hands, and they quickly pulled back, giggling at themselves. 

We danced in the other direction, and Zayn looked at me, and smiled. I just laughed, and said, 

"We have the stupidest friends."

 Zayn rolled his eyes and said, 

"Tell me about it!"

We both giggled, and then the slow song they were playing proceeded into a fast song about dancing the hippogriff. Zayn let me go, and said, 

"You wanna go find Lou and Alondra?" 

"Sure!" I said loudly over the music, now getting a feeling of excitement and intimidation as we made our way across the crowded dance floor. We found Lou and Alondra doing moves that I've never seen. They looked like professionals as some people stopped to watch them. Zayn laughed rally hard, and started dancing with them, beckoning me to come with them. 

I rolled my eyes and let Zayn pull me in. I danced really stupidly, and got tired quickly. 

"I'm gonna go sit down, okay?" I told Alondra. 

"Oh no you're not!" She screeched, pulling me back into the mob of dancing. 

I danced with Alondra, Louis, and Zayn for another hour, then my feet got tired and I started tripping over my high heels. I looked at ZAyn's watch and it said 9:30. 

Then I remembered.