Chapter 1

HEY GUYS I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY!! THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SO IDK HOW GOOD IT WILL BE!! SO ENJOY!!!!

I stared out the window of Ms. Oswald's classroom it was a perfect day out today. Perfect enough for a game of field hockey outside and for The Doctor to save me from this hell of a school.

I looked away from the window to find my friend Emma frantically taking notes. Her pitch black hair was all ties up ins near little bun on the top of my head I smiled and shook my head a little. But then I heard Ms. Oswald calling for me.

"Dakota, tell me, why and how did the Titanic sink?" she asked me. This was an easy one.

"Because The Doctor didn't stop it!" I smiled as I said it. She froze. Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped. I was still smiling. I looked around to see my classmates all in awe. I was proud of myself. Very proud.

...

The final bell rang, and I sprang from my seat. I ran toward my locker and grabbed my stuff. I walk to Emma locker to find my other three best friends already beat me there. Delilah's brown curls bounced with what ever move she made and her blue eyes were always filled with joy and happiness and excitement. Ireland's red hair was brighter than usual, but her eyes were the prettiest green you could imagine. She also had an accent that make you believe she was from Ireland. April hid her blonde hair in a beanie. She had a field hockey stick to her side making me believe we were going to play.

"Hey guys!" I walked up to them. They all turned around holding up there hockey sticks.

"Ready to get your butt kicked?" April

asked slyly.

"Your on," I answered, running toward the front of the school and out to the field.

We all had our teams picked out when the last bus left the school. Here's how they were: Emma and I we team captions. April and Delilah on my team and Ireland on Emma's. This lead to an uneven number of people on a team, but we worked it out.

I was going in for a goal when I heard a groaning and moaning sound. I looked to my left to find a fading blue police. I smiled. It was him. It was The Doctor.

OK I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT U KNOW ITS MY FIRST BOOK SO YEAH. I HOPE YOU NOTICED SOME WHOVIAN STUFF!! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!