Chapter 21

"I'll stay here," I waved a hand at everyone. This was strange for me to do, but I had some serious thinking to do.

Ireland raised at eyebrow at me and walked away with the rest if the group.

I needed to think about that dream. I put my hands on the console with my eyes on the lever and buttons.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" The Doctor stormed in and interrupted my thinking. I nodded my head and continued to focus. The Doctor turned me to force me to look at him.

"Something's on your mind and I don't think its good," I shook my head. I tried to look away but those deep green eyes engulfed me into the conversation.

"It was the dream," I finally spoke. "You whispered a strange number in my ear, and then you died right on the spot." his eyes grew.

"Dakota," he looked deep in my eyes. I could tell that this was serious. I closed my eyes

"4078," I shed a tear as he wiped it off my cheek.

"Well, change of plans!" he announced. "We're going to the year 4078!" No. This is not happening. I did not just hear him say that.

"Doctor!" I screamed after him. "You can't be doing this! What if something bad happens to you!" he just smiled as if my comment was the air.

"Oh, that doesn't matter!" he flailed his arms around. I had to laugh at that. This is why you can't stay mad at the Doctor forever.

Again, he pulled levers and pushed buttons, and we were in the year. I felt my heart beating faster and faster every step to the door. I follow The Doctor as he, again, peaked his head through the door.

"See Dakota," he called to me from outside "no danger here!" I knew he was going jinx in. I smiled, trying to hide the concern I had for The Doctor.

I walked outside to see the Tardis landed on a beach. I furrowed my brow. How could my dream have brought us here? I look around. Nothing's here.

All the sudden, a old jeep pulled up. A dark skinned man, an older woman and man, and a girl about the same age as me but a little older got out of the jeep.

The girl looked around the beach. Who was she? Why did my dream lead to her and everyone else in that jeep? Thoughts scrambled through my mind.

After a little while, The Doctor and the girl meet eyes.

"Doctor!" the girl screamed as she ran toward him.

"Rose!" The Doctor ran towards the girl. Rose? Who's Rose?