Chapter 14

My smile grew wider and wider. She's a Time Lord. After all the glimmering yellow light fled her body, she finally sat up with her hand on her head.

"What happened?" she mumbled. I smiled as I squatted down best to her putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Well," I started. "You defended me, and the Cyberleader hit you. More like killed you." she smiled. I wasn't going to tell her she was a Time Lord. Not yet.

All the sudden, I found myself leaning in to Dakota. Before I knew it, I was kissing a Time Lord, and then making out with one. I've kissed many of her kind before, but somehow, she was different. I could feel her smile into the kiss. I jumped and pulled back at the shot of an alien gun.

"Hello, sweetie," a voice called out. Oh no, I thought. No, it couldn't be her. I turned around to see River Song in the flesh.

DAKOTAS POV***

A sudden gunshot made us jump and pull away. He stared at this woman, startled. I put my hand on The Doctor's shoulder, but pulled it away with the death stare the woman gave me. Who was she?

"Doctor?" I whispered into his ear. "Who's she?"

"River Song," he answered. He looked as if he was not expecting her and didn't want her to know something. "my wife." She smiled in satisfaction.

"Yeah so get your lips of my husband. Just then, something dawned on me. We are surrounded by robots. I told The Doctor as he sprang into action. He picked me up, bridal style, and we were of into the freezing, bottomless water.

"Dakota," we said once he laid me on the beach. He was serious. I could tell. "Who are your parents" my bow furrowed at him.

"Amelia and Rory Williams," I answered. He smiled as if he knew my parents.

"They were good travelers," he turned to me. "Ok so don't freak out but your one of me. Your a Time Lord." My eyes grew. Me a Time Lord?

"No I can't be!" I protested. He just shook his head slowly.

"Doctor?" River gave a gesture that I couldn't make up. The Doctor nodded his head as an answer. She held a device up to my chest. She nodded.

"She is a Tome Lord. Two hearts. but how, Doctor?" he tapped a finger on his chin like he was thinking.

"Well," he started. "I don't know." He knew, I could tell, but he didn't want to tell it straight to my face. I grabbed his wrist and guided him to the Tardis. The girls must me worried sick.